Yenni's Traveler Profile
- biology and economy student
- Favourite music
- pop, rock
- Prague, Czech republic
- Czech, English, French
- Interests and hobbies
- traveling, nature, computers
- One thing I want to do before I die
- cant pick up just one thing, sorry.
- My friends describe me as
- ask them
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- One evening, alone by lake Victoria, when I realised I have finaly found what I came to search for. Myslef. Strong, confident and happy at last.
Recent Entries by Yenni
Catching second breath in Mwanza - Jan 31, 2005
I got pretty depressed when I returned from Serengetti. The reasons are personal and not interesting so I wont bother you. Anyway the result was that I hopped on the nearest bus to Mwanza because I...
Serengetti - the never ending plain - Jan 27, 2005
Serengetti is part of a greater area located in northern Tanzania and southern Kenya. Millions of animals are migrating between Masai Mara in Kenya and Serengetti in Tanzania, following the rain. A...
Ngorongoro Crater - Jan 26, 2005
The plan is one day in Ngorongoro, one day driving through Ngoro to Serengetti and one day in Serengetti. But really: if it was only one day in Ngorongoro, it would be awesome just the same. On the...