Yah27's Traveler Profile
- Financial Analyst
- Favourite music
- Foo Fighters, U2, Daft Punk, Rage Against the Machine, Nas, Mos Def, Shins, Cypress Hill, The Killers, ColdPlay, Brand New
- Born in Seoul, Korea Republic Raised in Los Angeles, USA
- Favourite movie
- 21 Grams, Lord of the Rings, Lock Stock Two Smoking Barrels, Heat, Black Hawk Down, Adaptation, Any Given Sunday
- English, Korean, Si Espanol...actually, un poquito
- Interests and hobbies
- Traveling, Photography, Sports, Hiking, Snowboarding, Camping, Dancing, Drinking,People Watching, Learning, Reading
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Travel around the world
- Favourite book
- Don't have fav...most recent is The Collectors and Europe on a ShoeString
- My friends describe me as
- Adventurous, Fun, Outgoing
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- What's more important than the moment itself? Life is amazing and I try to treasure each and every moment.
Recent Entries by Yah27
Final thoughts... - Jan 18, 2008
2 weeks have gone by since my return and it's been difficult to readjust back to reality. After going back to work this past week, it almost felt like I never left. My desk, coworkers, workloads al...
Christmas in Paris - Dec 29, 2007
Paris is known for many things. City of Romance, lights, lovers, artists, fashion, French cuisine, rude people, Parisians. Spending Christmas here has been a perfect choice not because it celebrate...
coming back to where it all began... - Jan 8, 2008
Coming back to London for the second time wasn't nearly as exciting as my very first time. Of course it's not really fair to compare the two because my first time in London was also my first time i...