Yafnaf's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- cooper temple clause, the mae shi, mclusky, death from above, dungen, cutting pink with knives, superflu, popo, slow club, blur, pj harvey, chikinki, big joan, gravenhurst, people in planes, the music, manic street preachers, bluetones, ltj bukem,
- Favourite movie
- children of men, 28 days later, push, ghost dog
- Favourite quote
- no power in the 'verse can stop me
- Interests and hobbies
- music, travel, al-jazeera, islam, zen, oceans, camels, painting
- One thing I want to do before I die
- live a lot
- Favourite book
- the zen teachings of huang po, slaughter house no. 5, satanic verses.
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
Recent Entries by Yafnaf
Tokyo one month later - Jul 29, 2009
So I have been in Tokyo for more than 4 weeks now, the vacation ended about 2 weeks into it though and then I just started feeling like I lived here. I shop for groceries, sort my garbage into burn...
First week in Tokyo - Jul 8, 2009
So far I have learned: 1) I should have learned more Japanese before I came to this country it is not very easy to get by just on English. So I have started to learn as much as I can, which mean...
Arriving in Tokyo - Jun 29, 2009
First day I got here I took the train from the airport to Shinjuku station which is about an hour or two. Shinjuku station is probably one of the more crazier experiences of my life. Like a massi...