Xerius's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- Rock, jazz, blues, world, classical . . . a little of most other genres (except rap and R+B)
- Kansas City, MO USA
- French, some Japanese, some German, some Romanian, a bit of Russian
- Interests and hobbies
- Travel, languages, history, music, guitar, drums, photography, current events, hiking, camping
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Visit as much of the world as possible
- My friends describe me as
- Incapable of settling down
Recent Entries by Xerius
Back here again?? - Apr 28, 2005
When you live in a country where practically the entire nation takes their vacation at the exact same time that you do, you come to learn that things won't always go according to plan. This Golden ...
Watching a town get back on its feet - Jun 15, 2007
I woke up this morning at an uncomfortable 6:20am, bleary-eyed and fatigued. As I discovered last night, there aren't a whole lot of buses between Banja Luka and nearby Jajce. Unless I wanted to le...
Fairy-tale scenes in the rain - Jun 12, 2007
I may not have picked the best day to do it, but I've spent the better part of today in the little town/scenic resort of Bled. Practically anyone and everyone that spends more than a fleeting visit...