Wyoming20's Traveler Profile
- Gillette, Wyoming... northeast corner of nowhere
- English, petty well. Spanish, after a few beers. Gibberish, fluently.
- Favourite quote
- An adventure is something that while it's happening, you wish it wasn't. - Mark Twain
- Interests and hobbies
- Skiing, Triathlons, Running, Family, Traveling, Biking, Yoga, Hiking, Camping, Indoor Rock Climbing, Outdoors, Basketball, Swimming, pretty much anything that gets your heart racing!
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Live the most amazing life I can and take every oppritunity that comes my way.
- My friends describe me as
- Always up for an adventure, out going, everyone's friend
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Meeting my husband... he changed everything!
Recent Entries by Wyoming20
Surfs up, with old family friends. - Mar 24, 2008
As my train rolled into Towradgi Station, I was trying to sort out where I was and if I had already missed my stop. Luckily I hadn't. Lisa and Brian were there waiting for me, along with their dog ...
Old Friends and new in Sydney - Mar 23, 2008
As I flew into Sydney I got a tear in my eye as I looked down at the Sydney Opera House and the Harbour Bridge. It was amazing and the first time, in a long time, that I have flown into a city with...
Catching up with friends from South America - Mar 19, 2008
I arrived into Melbourne pretty earlier in the morning. My old college basketball teammate, Lisa, gave me wonderful directions on how to get from the airport into town and then on to her house. She...