Wsheard's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- Muse, Kasabian, Killers, Classic heavy metal
- Leeds, UK, Europe, Earth, Sol System, sector g4 Milky Way
- Favourite movie
- Life of Brian, Four Lions, Samsara,
- English and Japanese
- Favourite quote
- I have a cunning plan.
- Interests and hobbies
- Running, Reading Sci-fi and true adventure stories.
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Become Immortal
- Favourite book
- Captain Correllis Mangolin
- My friends describe me as
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Watching sunrise from the top of Kili.
Recent Entries by Wsheard
Distances and places(for other cyclists) - Nov 26, 2011
Day 1 - Phnom Penh to Skun 75km, all tarmac and flat, not much traffic once clear of Phnom Penh. Four guesthouses in Skun 2 on the road out to Kampong Cham 2 on the road to Siem Reap. Lots of plac...
Only in Japan - Feb 23, 2012
I arrived in Japan with my bike in a box. It was personally handed to me by a baggage handler who had noticed the fragile sticker on it and had hand carried it from the plane directly to me. The Ja...
Worst Laid Plans of mice and me - Jan 29, 2012
In a couple of days, I say goodbye to China and hello again to Japan. My Chinese visa runs out in two days, so I have no choice, but to leave. I underestimated how far it was from one side of...