Worldtraveler2's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- Reggae, Jazz, Classical, World, R&B, Blues, Pop, Dance....pretty much all music except for country
- Uppsala, Sweden
- Favourite movie
- Gladiator, Face Off, Bram Stoker's Dracula, Body of Lies, My cousin Vinny,
- Swedish, English, Spanish
- Favourite quote
- "True wealth is learning to let go of your possessions."
- Interests and hobbies
- Travel, reading, photography, hanging out with friends, movies, home improvement, learning something new!
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Im about to do it now......
- Favourite book
- So many: Shantaram, Cairo Trilogy, Lying with Lions, Lucky You, A Kings Ransom, The Key to Rebecca, A Thousand Splendid Suns
- My friends describe me as
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Too many to count....Hoping to record all those amazing moments from now on.
Tenative planned route.....not in stone as things change and we want to go with the flow...
Charlotte Olssen and Nikolas Olssen
Recent Entries by Worldtraveler2
How did we plan our Around the World Trip? - Jan 23, 2011
We just passed the 6 month mark since we have returned home from our trip around the world. It's amazing how time flies. We have settled back into our routines and I am still wondering if this is m...
Culture shock at home? - Jul 21, 2010
Our flight from Houston to Fort Lauderdale was horrible. Nik had to sit in between the two fattest people on the plane and I had to sit in a different row. For the first time in my life, I was actu...
Flashback to the 80's - Jul 9, 2010
After we loaded up the car, Anna and I drove with Jake, Nik and Bandit out to San Diego. It was a pleasant drive and the boys watched movies on their PSPs. It was strange to walk into our old ho...