Worldcitizen83's Traveler Profile
- ESL Teacher
- French (Intermediate reading knowledge), German (Basic reading nowledge), Polish (Basic conversation)
- Interests and hobbies
- Traveling, Writing, Reading, Art History, History
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Visit every country in the world
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Having the opportunity to live and work overseas.
1) Travel allows one see more than book or picture ever could
2) Travel allows one meet people from all walks of life and from all over the world
3) Travel helps influence and shape one's worldview for the better
4) Travel allows one to discover a hidden passion
5) Travel helps one become more tolerant to other views and beliefs
6) Travel encourages a spirit of adventure
Recent Entries by Worldcitizen83
Departure from Chicago - Sep 16, 2012
My long awaited trip to the Baltic States began with a bit of a rough and somewhat stressful start. When I arrived at the airport in Chicago, I headed over to the LOT Polish Airlines counter. I ne...
Sun-Yat Sen Hall, Xingtian Temple, Baoan Temple - Aug 1, 2011
After a quick breakfast at the hostel, I headed back to the Sun Yat-sen Memorial Hall since it was closed by the time I arrived yesterday. When I got there this time, the doors had just opened and...
The Last Day in Ulan Bator - Sheep Head Dinner - Sep 13, 2011
Since it was my last day in the Ulan Bator, I was determined to see as much as I possibly could. Today, I had a new travel companion. She is a girl from Taiwan who was traveling after university a...