Woomby's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- Everything, being a musician I have a very wide appreciation
- Toowoomba AU
- Favourite quote
- Not all those who wander are lost
- Interests and hobbies
- Music, computers, cooking, drinking, bbq's, scuba diving, flying
- One thing I want to do before I die
- See every country in the world
- My friends describe me as
- Fun, caring, adventorous
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Feeling completely overwhelmed by the mountains of Tracy Arm Fjord in Alaska and feeling giant chunks of ice move a 90,000 ton ship as they fall into the water at Hubbard Glacier, Alaska!
Recent Entries by Woomby
Germany - Essen and Bochum - May 24, 2008
In February I decided to make a quick dash over the North Sea to see the guys in Essen. I flew with Jet2.com from Leeds/Bradford Airport for about 14 pounds and landed in Dusseldorf. We had a fun t...
Flight and landing - May 24, 2008
Sorry I haven't updated this blog in a long time but life got away from me in England. I thought I would update this with a couple of stories of things I have done, starting with the flight. I left...
Passport and Plane ticket - Oct 5, 2007
Two days ago I received my British Passport in the mail, two weeks after I sent the application away! It was processed so quickly I couldn't believe it. I even orded a T-shirt online the next day a...