Woodshed-abroad's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- (Tina) JJJ Hottest 100, (Alexis) The Goons... ok, so its not music as such.
- Favourite movie
- Princess Bride, Hot Fuzz.
- English & 'please dont shoot me' in 5 other languages.... ok, in silly accents. Pokito Espanol.
- Favourite quote
- 'Don't follow me, I'm lost'
- One thing I want to do before I die
- (Tina) go to Machu Picchu <Achievement unlocked>, (Alexis) Stand on Antarctica.
- My friends describe me as
- Those bastards who are always going on holiday.
Recent Entries by Woodshed-abroad
Water, white and rapid. - Apr 28, 2014
Draft copy. Alarm went off at 6am. Snoozed it for. 5 mins (as if that would make a difference) We were picked up after a brisk breakfast (which begins at 6:30 luckily) by a mini bus from Big Advent...
Crows games, hookers and birthday cake. - Apr 27, 2014
Draft copy. Ok, before we start, no. Not that sort of hookers. Ok, settled? Let's begin. Another morning another big breakfast. The beauty of which means lunch is a snack at most. The fish pond nea...
Breakfast, Beach and swim up bars - Apr 26, 2014
Draft copy For some unholy reason, we got up early after a most blissful sleep in one of the most comfortable beds I've ever slept in. Though it's entirely possible it was simply because I was so t...