Woodshed-abroad's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- (Tina) JJJ Hottest 100, (Alexis) The Goons... ok, so its not music as such.
- Favourite movie
- Princess Bride, Hot Fuzz.
- English & 'please dont shoot me' in 5 other languages.... ok, in silly accents. Pokito Espanol.
- Favourite quote
- 'Don't follow me, I'm lost'
- One thing I want to do before I die
- (Tina) go to Machu Picchu <Achievement unlocked>, (Alexis) Stand on Antarctica.
- My friends describe me as
- Those bastards who are always going on holiday.
Recent Entries by Woodshed-abroad
Day 2 & 3: crossing the international date line - Apr 20, 2015
This morning we wake up in Auckland, take the 5 min shuttle bus from the ibis hotel to the international airport for $6 each to the airport and spend what felt like half of our life in a non line n...
Off to the land of the long white cloud. - Apr 19, 2015
Fortunately we ran early this morning as we had two detours, one to return a hair straightener and another to run the maze of road closures for the bay to city fun run. This meant time was left for...
Water, white and rapid. - Apr 28, 2014
Draft copy. Alarm went off at 6am. Snoozed it for. 5 mins (as if that would make a difference) We were picked up after a brisk breakfast (which begins at 6:30 luckily) by a mini bus from Big Advent...