Woodshed-abroad's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- (Tina) JJJ Hottest 100, (Alexis) The Goons... ok, so its not music as such.
- Favourite movie
- Princess Bride, Hot Fuzz.
- English & 'please dont shoot me' in 5 other languages.... ok, in silly accents. Pokito Espanol.
- Favourite quote
- 'Don't follow me, I'm lost'
- One thing I want to do before I die
- (Tina) go to Machu Picchu <Achievement unlocked>, (Alexis) Stand on Antarctica.
- My friends describe me as
- Those bastards who are always going on holiday.
Recent Entries by Woodshed-abroad
Breakfast and a world of fun - Jun 19, 2015
From our apartment it's a 10 min walk to a nearby cafe for breakfast. "Bumbles" is a bee themed river side cafe that, though very slow to take our order (we were a party of 10+) but once the orders...
From Adelaide to the Gold Coast - Jun 18, 2015
Getting to the airport has been made much easier (and cheaper) if you don't mind taking public transport. Unlike other airports that add a tariff or fee to train tickets, the bus service that trave...
Home again home again. - Apr 28, 2015
Transport from Auckland CBD to the international airport can be an expensive thing. On our way in we used a shuttle for around $20@. On our way out that wasn't an option. There is a bus that runs h...