Woodshed-abroad's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- (Tina) JJJ Hottest 100, (Alexis) The Goons... ok, so its not music as such.
- Favourite movie
- Princess Bride, Hot Fuzz.
- English & 'please dont shoot me' in 5 other languages.... ok, in silly accents. Pokito Espanol.
- Favourite quote
- 'Don't follow me, I'm lost'
- One thing I want to do before I die
- (Tina) go to Machu Picchu <Achievement unlocked>, (Alexis) Stand on Antarctica.
- My friends describe me as
- Those bastards who are always going on holiday.
Recent Entries by Woodshed-abroad
Tents down, pick up wine, float a pie - Sep 28, 2015
The last day at a camp site is never enjoyable. Packing up is a chore no one in their right mind enjoys it. Breakfast is a hassle because anything you do creates washing up that you want to avoid. ...
Day one: drive, camp, wine. - Sep 25, 2015
Step one, to to Coffee Barun for takeaway coffee. And bacon/egg burgers. Step two, go home and await susie and rich. Step three, waiting for them to join us........eat breakfast without them. Clare...
Day two: wine wine wine. - Sep 26, 2015
Woke before dawn at what felt like sub zero temp. The unpowered camp site we are in is the furthest point from the shower/toilet block. Late night loo runs are a peril filled experience unless you ...