Woodshed-abroad's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- (Tina) JJJ Hottest 100, (Alexis) The Goons... ok, so its not music as such.
- Favourite movie
- Princess Bride, Hot Fuzz.
- English & 'please dont shoot me' in 5 other languages.... ok, in silly accents. Pokito Espanol.
- Favourite quote
- 'Don't follow me, I'm lost'
- One thing I want to do before I die
- (Tina) go to Machu Picchu <Achievement unlocked>, (Alexis) Stand on Antarctica.
- My friends describe me as
- Those bastards who are always going on holiday.
Recent Entries by Woodshed-abroad
Disney Hollywood Studios - Aug 2, 2016
Another day of walking. (Not as much as yesterday) Parked and caught the shuttle to the entrance. Experienced brisk security services today. Strangely had 3 separate people comment on my Tshirt wit...
Plane, plane, pla---oh get off, plane. Home - Aug 21, 2016
Caught the delayed to nearly midnight flight out of LA to Brisbane. Our usual philosophy is a desperate attempt to get as much of our money's worth out of the flight as possible. This requires stay...
La La Land, markets and more markets - Aug 20, 2016
Today is our last day in the USA. It's all about packing, finding spots for breakable items, spending the last of the cash and buying up big on silly tourist tat. It was also an opportunity to hit ...