Woodshed-abroad's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- (Tina) JJJ Hottest 100, (Alexis) The Goons... ok, so its not music as such.
- Favourite movie
- Princess Bride, Hot Fuzz.
- English & 'please dont shoot me' in 5 other languages.... ok, in silly accents. Pokito Espanol.
- Favourite quote
- 'Don't follow me, I'm lost'
- One thing I want to do before I die
- (Tina) go to Machu Picchu <Achievement unlocked>, (Alexis) Stand on Antarctica.
- My friends describe me as
- Those bastards who are always going on holiday.
Recent Entries by Woodshed-abroad
Home again home again. - Apr 28, 2015
Transport from Auckland CBD to the international airport can be an expensive thing. On our way in we used a shuttle for around $20@. On our way out that wasn't an option. There is a bus that runs h...
Wine wine and more wine. - Apr 27, 2015
Today we headed down to the ferry terminal 10mins walk from our apartment to gently float to Waiheke Island 50 or so mins away. A return ferry trip is around $70NZD (much cheaper if you're a reside...
NZ's burgers, Views and Avengers. - Apr 26, 2015
At some point today we arrived in Auckland. The thing about crossing the international date line is it confuses you for dats afterwards, irrespective of which way you go. We took a shuttle bus (sma...