Wjrohde's Traveler Profile
- Favourite movie
- American Beauty
- English and some Spanish, French, Korean
- Interests and hobbies
- Outdoor anything, travelling, teaching, reading, etc.
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Visit every continent, including Antarctica
- Favourite book
- Whatever I just read
- My friends describe me as
- Fun, goofy, amazing and humble (ha, ha)~!
Recent Entries by Wjrohde
Hong Kong on My Own - Dec 5, 2009
Flu-ish Inspiration It's quite clear I haven't travelled anywhere new for awhile. My last entry from Malaysia was in March. Since then I did go home for two weeks in May, making wonderful s...
Twice as Nice: Malaysia Travels - Mar 16, 2009
Vacation Time My school offers the most vacation time at the end of winter. We have a week off for the Chinese New Year and then roughly a month later the foreigners get the first week of March off...
Cambodia - Nov 27, 2008
The rundown This entry is the middle portion of the Southeast Asia trip. We started in Bangkok, went north to Chiang Mai, then east to Luang Prabang, Laos. After a great couple days, we went south ...