Wisconsin_fan81's Traveler Profile
- 911 Telecommunicator
- Favourite music
- Alternative/Industrial/Metal/Rock/Classical/Hip Hop/Chick Rock/Bluegrass
- Madison, WI
- Favourite movie
- Shaun of the Dead
- English, French (some)
- Interests and hobbies
- Traveling, Our Dogs, Cooking, Wisconsin Football
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Trek across Antarctica
- Favourite book
- The Complete Tales and Poems of Edgar Allen Poe
- My friends describe me as
- Loud, fairly psychotic, but well-intended.
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- January 19, 2008- The day Kylie and I were married.
Recent Entries by Wisconsin_fan81
Sleeping in a frozen zoo - Feb 27, 2012
Well, not really a zoo. The site of the Hotel de Glace is located where the old Quebec Zoo used to be. this gives them ample land while maintaining a location still inside the city, which is what ...
I hope you packed your walking thermals - Feb 24, 2012
We are confined in our stay to the portion of Quebec City known as Vieux Quebec-Old Quebec. I do not think I would care to stay in any other portion. So in limiting my scope, let it be said that t...
Poutine and an underground shopping city - Feb 22, 2012
I LOVED Montreal. Loved it. Haute couture, trend setting cuisine, and an almost complete lack of the pretentious attitude that keeps their cross-Atlantic counterparts in Paris from being more....h...