Wendyworld's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- All genres, depending on my mood. I especially love dance music.
- English, highschool French, Indonesian, a smattering of Arabic and Hokkien Chinese
- Interests and hobbies
- Travelling, writing, photography, learning about new cultures & helping people and the planet wherever I go.
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Write a book that moves and inspires people
- Favourite book
- Anne Frank: The Diary of a Young Girl
- My friends describe me as
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Getting married Indonesian style
Recent Entries by Wendyworld
The Last Eden on Earth - Jun 12, 2007
Ever since I ate that water apple, my body has been experiencing its own form of hell here in what the locals call "The last Eden on Earth." But I'm not letting it get to me; this place is far too ...
Jungle Fever, Jungle Spirit - Jun 10, 2007
However fevered your dreams of the jungle, Sumatra will surpass them. Day two of our six-day trek, early morning. Amun has the cooking fire going next to the river Landak (the Indonesian word f...
Wedding Party - Jun 19, 2007
The tents of the wedding party glowed against the darkness, illuminating the beads of falling rain and the sparkling headdresses of the women. The main tent was festooned with pink and white poly...