Webpop's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- Favourite movie
- Shakespeare in love
- English / Broken Cantonese
- Favourite quote
- Do one thing everyday that scares you - Eleanor Roosevelt
- Interests and hobbies
- Travelling, Snowboarding, MMA
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Visit every wonder of the world!
- Favourite book
- Lone Wolf and Cub
- My friends describe me as
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- some faves:Sittin on steps of Sacré-Coeur watchin the lights of Paris illuminate while singing Bob Marley songs w/strangers or Boarding down Whistler after sunset.But the best is comin home from the hospital after months of chemo and smellin the fresh air
Recent Entries by Webpop
Chitwan Day 2 - Nov 24, 2011
11/24/11 – Nepal – Chitwan – Sapana Village Lodge This morning we woke up at 6:20am, and had breakfast at 7:00am. I had a mixed fruit pancake (creppe) and Felicia had the banan...
Chitwan Day 1 - Nov 23, 2011
We woke up at 6:20am, despite the front reception forgetting to give us a wake up call. We finished packing and went for breakfast at 7am. Felicia and I both had a banana crepe and it was pretty go...
Lumbini - Nov 22, 2011
This morning we woke up at 4am, packed quickly, and went downstairs to have breakfast for 4:30am. We had a quick breakfast of toast and orange juice, then met everyone in the lobby for 5am. Anu tol...