Wbcci1529's Traveler Profile
- Retired from work. Full time enjoyer of life.
- Interests and hobbies
- Traveling, golf, reading - just anything that I don't have to get up early for.
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Why wait, I'm doing it all right now.
- My friends describe me as
- Ask them.
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- When my wife agreed to marry me. She was sitting in an outhouse and said yes. I would have bet the farm she'd of turned me down. I'm the luckiest man alive.
Recent Entries by Wbcci1529
In Mempis - Mar 10, 2009
I got to Memphis on Friday, and the RV park is just as nice as it was when we spent the night here almost 4 years ago. I called Travis, and made arrangements to have our first taste of Memphis lat...
Too much excitement - Mar 21, 2009
I left W Memphis on Sunday the 15th, and drove through to Texarkana, TX. The weather was not too cool, and was supposed to get a little warm - 60's to 70's. I wish I'd of had some of this weather w...
Last Day in Memphis - Mar 14, 2009
Well, either Travis & I aren't adventurous or we're decisive. I vote for decisive. The food at Central BBQ was so good we didn't feel the need to go anywhere else to convince us of what we alre...