Waynedale's Traveler Profile
- Director of Marketing
- Favourite music
- All types but mainly trance, rock and electronic
- Favourite movie
- The Bourne Trilogy
- English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian, German, Japanese
- Favourite quote
- You are what you eat.
- Interests and hobbies
- Languages, travel, hiking, music, swimming, cooking
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Write about all the places I've been to - that would take a lifetime!
- Favourite book
- Anything by Bill Bryson.
- My friends describe me as
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Too many moments have been amazing. I've been blessed to be able to speak so many languages and travel the world like one of the locals.
Recent Entries by Waynedale
There's Money in Macau - Dec 19, 2011
I'm hanging out in Hong Kong while waiting for my flight back to Australia. After visiting all the usual tourist haunts (Victoria Peak, Nathan Road, Hollywood Road) I decided to head to Macau by fe...
Pandas and Dumplings - Dec 13, 2011
It was time to leave Xiamen after three and a half months of living Hell - and to leave China with a good impression. Of all the places in this messed up totalitarian state there was one place that...
Trouble in Xiamen - part two - Oct 28, 2011
The robbery which occurred on the third day of being in China totally altered my travel course in a way that I hadn't expected. Being robbed was something I had prepared for but of all the countrie...