Watchnickrun's Traveler Profile
- Director, Producer, Artist, Marketer, Student
- Favourite music
- Recently, lots of folk and jazz music. I don't like anything artificial but I also have not been known to turn any sort of music away
- Harrisburg, PA
- Favourite movie
- Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium, Finding Neverland, Silence of the Lambs, Titanic
- English, German and some Arabic on a good day
- Favourite quote
- "Nothing has such power to broaden the mind as the ability to investigate systematically and truly all that comes under thy observation in life." - Marcus Aurelius
- Interests and hobbies
- Music (Writing, Singing and Piano), Theatre (Producing and Performing), Marketing, Tree Climbing, Film, Running, Travelling (duh)
- One thing I want to do before I die
- There are SO many... I need to see a volcano though.
- Favourite book
- Oh, The Place You'll Go!... Some things never change!
- My friends describe me as
- A little too enthusiastic ;)
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- The most amazing moment of my life AND my career highlight so far was conducting an a capella rendition of some pretty questionable children's theatre music in the pouring rain at a farmer's market in New London, NH.
Recent Entries by Watchnickrun
Life at Artscape - Nov 23, 2013
Finally! WiFi! I've been saving up my journal entries in Word documents over the past week and a half, and I finally get to share that on here. Forgive me if things seem a bit disjointed: My f...
Ah, the Winelands... - Nov 24, 2013
Today, we experienced an all-day trip into the winelands! We went to three wineries, but I couldn't tell you what they were called… One was the Hidden Valley Winery! They hosted informative a...
Safari!! - Nov 30, 2013
We've had off the past two days, thanks to an Africanized Thanksgiving break. I’m pretty sure we were the only people in all of Cape Town to have off for Thanksgiving, so we used that time to...