Warriorwoman's Traveler Profile
- Previously: Wine Sales & Marketing Consultant; Now: Vagabond until Grad School
- Favourite music
- Just about everything, although Country still tests my tolerance.
- Favourite movie
- Gone with the Wind and Gone in 60 Seconds - a good representation of my diametric sides
- English, Spanish
- Favourite quote
- "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined." - Henry David Thoreau; "Well-behaved women rarely make history." - Laurel Thatcher Ulrich
- Interests and hobbies
- Running marathons, SCUBA diving, wine, culinary arts, archaeology, yoga & meditation, and excellent adventures.
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Significantly impact the lives of others for the better.
- Favourite book
- The Art of Happiness (Dalai Lama)
- My friends describe me as
- The polls say: "dynamic, generous, warm, friendly, adventurous, driven, intelligent". I also liked "mysterious, beautiful and sexy"!
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Glimpsing my reflection at Hong Kong Int'l Airport and experiencing a vivid flashback of my 4yr old self packing a toy baby carriage, pretending to go on trips. The epiphany: I was born to wander. Even at childhood, I knew my life would be an adventure.
After surviving the trudge through the Valley of Existential Crisis, I traipsed in the meadow of Self-Realization and Empowerment and finally arrived Here! Where is "Here"? Well, it occurred to me that it could be anything and anywhere that I wanted. What a beautiful place to be. I've always been at my happiest while travelling, expanding my global family and enjoying new experiences. Therefore, I am exactly where I am supposed to be; at this moment, at this place...HERE!
Recent Entries by Warriorwoman
Great Balls of Fire, Chicken Feet, and New Tunes - Apr 1, 2013
"So, what's the plan for tonight?" I ask Joss when we meet at Young & Jackson's that evening. "I think we should just wander and see what we find." I appreciate this trait in a friend, an open-...
Beautiful Land, Tragic History - Apr 17, 2013
What do we, as Americans, know about Cambodia? To be honest, I didn't know much about this land when I scheduled a visit into my itinerary. I knew that Angkor Wat was here and I've always wanted to...
A Pinot-phile's Tour of Yarra Valley - Mar 31, 2013
"What's your favorite wine?" It's often the first question I get when people discover that I have a background in the wine biz. Growing up in the Willamette Valley, Oregon, I discovered at an early...