Warm's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- All sorts
- Favourite movie
- Volver, Hidden, Crash, Rec, The Third Man, Momento, Talk to Her, Pulp Fiction, Adaptation
- English and Spanish
- Favourite quote
- "Never let lack of knowledge get in the way of having an opinion"
- Interests and hobbies
- Hillwalking, photography, travel, reading, writing
- Favourite book
- The Corrections
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Being airlifted off a mountain in the Lake District (for bad reasons)
Recent Entries by Warm
Pat Pong Ping Pong - Dec 30, 2011
...and so to Bangkok. Sprawling, humid, polluted, chaotic. A place that effortlessly combines creative seediness with shopping, glamour, fine food and a rodent problem. The sandbags stacked outside...
Pooing Pooch in Chiang Mai - Dec 29, 2011
The TV channels are seemingly on an endless loop of programmes empasising entrepreneural potential, profiling successful businesses and providing insight into the geo-political transformations taki...
Christmas in Chiang Mai - Dec 25, 2011
"Is there anything that says "Christmas" more than models in hot costumes? Yes - Christmas trees..." Whilst I'm not entirely sure that this is a truism on any level, I'm reading an introduction to ...