Wareameye's Traveler Profile
- Toto Tours - Adventure Travel for the GLBT Community
- Favourite music
- Classical, movie scores (the modern equivalent of classical music), musicals
- Favourite movie
- Out of Africa, The Lord of the Rings Trilogy, ET
- English, and a little Spanish
- Favourite quote
- One day at a time
- Interests and hobbies
- Besides travel, skiing, hiking, coffee with friends, the never ending quest for spiritual enlightenment
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Learn the words to "I Did It My Way!" ;-)
- Favourite book
- The Four Agreements
- My friends describe me as
- Well traveled, humorous, witty, fun to hang out with
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Other than the births of my two children, the moment I witnessed a full solar eclipse on a ship in the Caribbean with a volcano blowing its top on one hand, and a huge water spout on the other, and the rush of darkness swooping my way. Unforgettable!
Recent Entries by Wareameye
Whale Watching and Farewell Festivities - Jan 30, 2016
We get up before dawn in order to take part in a whale watching adventure. The only thought that would make us consider such a thing on our final day of the holiday is the chance that we might see ...
Stilted Fishermen and Rampant Ramparts - Jan 29, 2016
We bid a fond farewell to our jungle lodge this morning, and descend rapidly the way we came up. A separate truck carried the luggage and a couple of us walked through the tea plantation's hairpin ...
Tea and Travel - Jan 27, 2016
We are heading south this morning to the Sinharaja Rain Forest. This involves back-tracking towards Colombo in order to catch the fast freeway south to Galle, and then turning north again into the ...