Wareameye's Traveler Profile
- Toto Tours - Adventure Travel for the GLBT Community
- Favourite music
- Classical, movie scores (the modern equivalent of classical music), musicals
- Favourite movie
- Out of Africa, The Lord of the Rings Trilogy, ET
- English, and a little Spanish
- Favourite quote
- One day at a time
- Interests and hobbies
- Besides travel, skiing, hiking, coffee with friends, the never ending quest for spiritual enlightenment
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Learn the words to "I Did It My Way!" ;-)
- Favourite book
- The Four Agreements
- My friends describe me as
- Well traveled, humorous, witty, fun to hang out with
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Other than the births of my two children, the moment I witnessed a full solar eclipse on a ship in the Caribbean with a volcano blowing its top on one hand, and a huge water spout on the other, and the rush of darkness swooping my way. Unforgettable!
Recent Entries by Wareameye
Homeward Bound - Jul 6, 2015
We disembark this morning and come ashore on San Cristobal Island at Puerto Baquerizo Moreno. We have a visit to an Interpretation Center just outside town, but some are so eager to get reconnected...
Witch Hill and Kicker Rock - Jul 5, 2015
We take our zodiacs along the coast this morning, nosing into caves and motoring through giant arches with views of Kicker Rock in the background. Those who wish get in for a quick snorkel, and the...
Rabida Island and Chinese Hat - Jul 4, 2015
We have Rabida Island to ourselves this morning, and we enjoy a walk on a red sand beach to a lagoon with about five pink flamingos. We continue walking along the coastal cliffs with some of the mo...