Wareameye's Traveler Profile
- Toto Tours - Adventure Travel for the GLBT Community
- Favourite music
- Classical, movie scores (the modern equivalent of classical music), musicals
- Favourite movie
- Out of Africa, The Lord of the Rings Trilogy, ET
- English, and a little Spanish
- Favourite quote
- One day at a time
- Interests and hobbies
- Besides travel, skiing, hiking, coffee with friends, the never ending quest for spiritual enlightenment
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Learn the words to "I Did It My Way!" ;-)
- Favourite book
- The Four Agreements
- My friends describe me as
- Well traveled, humorous, witty, fun to hang out with
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Other than the births of my two children, the moment I witnessed a full solar eclipse on a ship in the Caribbean with a volcano blowing its top on one hand, and a huge water spout on the other, and the rush of darkness swooping my way. Unforgettable!
Recent Entries by Wareameye
Into every tour some rain must fall - Apr 29, 2015
It is raining this morning, so we decide to tour by bus first, and hope for better weather for our walking tour of Pristina in the afternoon. Our first stop is the 13th century Gracanica Monastery ...
The Overland Journey Ends in Pristina - Apr 28, 2015
We begin the final leg of our journey through the Balkans this morning with a short drive to Gjakova where we have a quick visit to the old market and the Hadumi Mosque. The real treasure here is t...
Scope Out Skopje, Macedonia! - Apr 25, 2015
It seems like everything on the tour has been leading up to this highlight - our arrival in Skopje. After a rainy start, the day ends up sunny and warm, and the setting sun gives a glorious light t...