Wareameye's Traveler Profile
- Toto Tours - Adventure Travel for the GLBT Community
- Favourite music
- Classical, movie scores (the modern equivalent of classical music), musicals
- Favourite movie
- Out of Africa, The Lord of the Rings Trilogy, ET
- English, and a little Spanish
- Favourite quote
- One day at a time
- Interests and hobbies
- Besides travel, skiing, hiking, coffee with friends, the never ending quest for spiritual enlightenment
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Learn the words to "I Did It My Way!" ;-)
- Favourite book
- The Four Agreements
- My friends describe me as
- Well traveled, humorous, witty, fun to hang out with
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Other than the births of my two children, the moment I witnessed a full solar eclipse on a ship in the Caribbean with a volcano blowing its top on one hand, and a huge water spout on the other, and the rush of darkness swooping my way. Unforgettable!
Recent Entries by Wareameye
Elephanta Caves / Departure - Sep 3, 2015
We have an early start today, but I am better after a full 9 hours of exhausted sleep. Our tour starts directly across the street from our hotel, at the Gateway to India. We board a small boat for ...
The Long Trek from Kochi to Mumbai - Sep 2, 2015
There is a labor strike in Kochi today, and our travel partners here feel it is unwise to wait until 6am to depart the hotel bound for the airport (as originally planned). Instead, we are all in th...
Fort Kochi Tour - Sep 1, 2015
The tour is rapidly coming to a conclusion today. We enjoy a morning tour of the historic sights in Fort Kochi, including the Synagog in Jew Town, the Dutch Palace and St. Francis Church. Of course...