Wareameye's Traveler Profile
- Toto Tours - Adventure Travel for the GLBT Community
- Favourite music
- Classical, movie scores (the modern equivalent of classical music), musicals
- Favourite movie
- Out of Africa, The Lord of the Rings Trilogy, ET
- English, and a little Spanish
- Favourite quote
- One day at a time
- Interests and hobbies
- Besides travel, skiing, hiking, coffee with friends, the never ending quest for spiritual enlightenment
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Learn the words to "I Did It My Way!" ;-)
- Favourite book
- The Four Agreements
- My friends describe me as
- Well traveled, humorous, witty, fun to hang out with
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Other than the births of my two children, the moment I witnessed a full solar eclipse on a ship in the Caribbean with a volcano blowing its top on one hand, and a huge water spout on the other, and the rush of darkness swooping my way. Unforgettable!
Recent Entries by Wareameye
Farewell to Warsaw - Dec 28, 2014
We get an early start today for one last walk through different parts of Warsaw, ending in the Old Town for our first views of it in the daylight. We have just a few hours, so we make the most of i...
Winter Walk in Warsaw - Dec 27, 2014
We debate whether or not to purchase a tram / metro pass this morning, but opt instead to do Warsaw on foot. We are basically on our feet for most of nine hours, with a few rests for snack / coffee...
Second Day of Christmas in Warsaw - Dec 26, 2014
Jonathan and I book an early airport shuttle in Prague since it is a shared service and we aren't sure how long it will take to get us to the airport. Even though our flight to Warsaw is at 12:45pm...