Wareameye's Traveler Profile
- Toto Tours - Adventure Travel for the GLBT Community
- Favourite music
- Classical, movie scores (the modern equivalent of classical music), musicals
- Favourite movie
- Out of Africa, The Lord of the Rings Trilogy, ET
- English, and a little Spanish
- Favourite quote
- One day at a time
- Interests and hobbies
- Besides travel, skiing, hiking, coffee with friends, the never ending quest for spiritual enlightenment
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Learn the words to "I Did It My Way!" ;-)
- Favourite book
- The Four Agreements
- My friends describe me as
- Well traveled, humorous, witty, fun to hang out with
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Other than the births of my two children, the moment I witnessed a full solar eclipse on a ship in the Caribbean with a volcano blowing its top on one hand, and a huge water spout on the other, and the rush of darkness swooping my way. Unforgettable!
Recent Entries by Wareameye
Maritime Adventures for the Brave / Foolhardy - Apr 26, 2017
It is our free day in Dubrovnik, and most of the group decides to go to Lokrum Island for a walkabout, while several others want to do a full-day cruise to three of the Elaphiti Islands. Guess what...
Crossing some lines - Apr 21, 2017
This is one of our multi-country tour extravaganzas and today we successfully cross the border from Serbia to Croatia. But we unintentionally seem to cross a few other lines in the progression of t...
Magical, Mythical Dubrovnik - Apr 25, 2017
To visit Dubrovnik is to be transported to another time and place -- while jostling with crowds that make it feel more like Disneyland at times. This is the unfortunate fate of fabled and photo-per...