Wareameye's Traveler Profile
- Toto Tours - Adventure Travel for the GLBT Community
- Favourite music
- Classical, movie scores (the modern equivalent of classical music), musicals
- Favourite movie
- Out of Africa, The Lord of the Rings Trilogy, ET
- English, and a little Spanish
- Favourite quote
- One day at a time
- Interests and hobbies
- Besides travel, skiing, hiking, coffee with friends, the never ending quest for spiritual enlightenment
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Learn the words to "I Did It My Way!" ;-)
- Favourite book
- The Four Agreements
- My friends describe me as
- Well traveled, humorous, witty, fun to hang out with
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Other than the births of my two children, the moment I witnessed a full solar eclipse on a ship in the Caribbean with a volcano blowing its top on one hand, and a huge water spout on the other, and the rush of darkness swooping my way. Unforgettable!
Recent Entries by Wareameye
Going out in style - Oct 23, 2016
Our tour comes to a conclusion today in Turin much the same way it started in Milan, with a downpour of rain. This puts a bit of a damper (ahem) on our walking tour this morning, but like many citi...
Gastronomic Extravaganza! - Oct 22, 2016
Today is one of the highlights of the tour, starting with the famous Truffle Festival in Alba, where people come from all over the world to purchase this delicacy. There is a special exhibition hal...
There's an Eco in here . . . - Oct 21, 2016
Italian author Umberto Eco made a splash with his first novel, The Name of the Rose, in 1980. It is an historical murder mystery set in an Italian monastery in the year 1327. Even though he didn't ...