Wareameye's Traveler Profile
- Toto Tours - Adventure Travel for the GLBT Community
- Favourite music
- Classical, movie scores (the modern equivalent of classical music), musicals
- Favourite movie
- Out of Africa, The Lord of the Rings Trilogy, ET
- English, and a little Spanish
- Favourite quote
- One day at a time
- Interests and hobbies
- Besides travel, skiing, hiking, coffee with friends, the never ending quest for spiritual enlightenment
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Learn the words to "I Did It My Way!" ;-)
- Favourite book
- The Four Agreements
- My friends describe me as
- Well traveled, humorous, witty, fun to hang out with
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Other than the births of my two children, the moment I witnessed a full solar eclipse on a ship in the Caribbean with a volcano blowing its top on one hand, and a huge water spout on the other, and the rush of darkness swooping my way. Unforgettable!
Recent Entries by Wareameye
Trouble in Paradise - Dec 1, 2016
We visit Rumtek Monastery, the largest monastery in Sikkim this morning. It is the seat of the Karma Kagyu lineage of Tibetan Buddhism, and is located 24km outside of Gangtok on a mountain with vie...
Mountain Highs (and lows) - Nov 30, 2016
We arrived at The Elgin Hotel in Pelling last night after dark, so I was not certain what view I would have in the daylight. I throw open the curtains this morning, and am greeted with a view of Ka...
Shaking and Rattling Through Paradise - Nov 29, 2016
We depart Darjeeling this morning for the final leg of our tour in Sikkim -- a state in North India that was until not so long ago an independent kingdom. On our way we stop to visit the old monast...