Wareameye's Traveler Profile
- Toto Tours - Adventure Travel for the GLBT Community
- Favourite music
- Classical, movie scores (the modern equivalent of classical music), musicals
- Favourite movie
- Out of Africa, The Lord of the Rings Trilogy, ET
- English, and a little Spanish
- Favourite quote
- One day at a time
- Interests and hobbies
- Besides travel, skiing, hiking, coffee with friends, the never ending quest for spiritual enlightenment
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Learn the words to "I Did It My Way!" ;-)
- Favourite book
- The Four Agreements
- My friends describe me as
- Well traveled, humorous, witty, fun to hang out with
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Other than the births of my two children, the moment I witnessed a full solar eclipse on a ship in the Caribbean with a volcano blowing its top on one hand, and a huge water spout on the other, and the rush of darkness swooping my way. Unforgettable!
Recent Entries by Wareameye
Return to Civilization - Jan 17, 2017
Around dinner time last night, the swells seemed to abate as the wind shifted directions and began pushing us from behind. But this morning is another story entirely, and we're back to a strong rol...
Rock'n Roll in the Drake Passage - Jan 16, 2017
So now we are really getting our money's worth on this cruise – the Drake Passage has reverted to its usual state of heavy swells and rough seas. It is a roller-coaster ride! It is so bad tha...
Iceberg Graveyard - Jan 15, 2017
There is a strong gyre of currents in Salpetriere Bay which traps icebergs here by the scores, leading to its nickname: Iceberg Graveyard. We are fortunate to see an elephant seal resting on one of...