Wareameye's Traveler Profile
- Toto Tours - Adventure Travel for the GLBT Community
- Favourite music
- Classical, movie scores (the modern equivalent of classical music), musicals
- Favourite movie
- Out of Africa, The Lord of the Rings Trilogy, ET
- English, and a little Spanish
- Favourite quote
- One day at a time
- Interests and hobbies
- Besides travel, skiing, hiking, coffee with friends, the never ending quest for spiritual enlightenment
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Learn the words to "I Did It My Way!" ;-)
- Favourite book
- The Four Agreements
- My friends describe me as
- Well traveled, humorous, witty, fun to hang out with
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Other than the births of my two children, the moment I witnessed a full solar eclipse on a ship in the Caribbean with a volcano blowing its top on one hand, and a huge water spout on the other, and the rush of darkness swooping my way. Unforgettable!
Recent Entries by Wareameye
Land of Alexander the Great - Apr 26, 2015
Heroic statues dominate the skyline, many of them on horseback. The city of Skopje was practically leveled by a major earthquake in 1963, and now millions of dollars are being spent to revitalize t...
Scope Out Skopje, Macedonia! - Apr 25, 2015
It seems like everything on the tour has been leading up to this highlight - our arrival in Skopje. After a rainy start, the day ends up sunny and warm, and the setting sun gives a glorious light t...
Touring the "Jerusalem of the Balkans" - Apr 24, 2015
The town of Ohrid has as many churches as there are days of the year, which is why it has earned the name "Jerusalem of the Balkans." We climb through town up to the fortress, stopping at a few chu...