Wareameye's Traveler Profile
- Toto Tours - Adventure Travel for the GLBT Community
- Favourite music
- Classical, movie scores (the modern equivalent of classical music), musicals
- Favourite movie
- Out of Africa, The Lord of the Rings Trilogy, ET
- English, and a little Spanish
- Favourite quote
- One day at a time
- Interests and hobbies
- Besides travel, skiing, hiking, coffee with friends, the never ending quest for spiritual enlightenment
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Learn the words to "I Did It My Way!" ;-)
- Favourite book
- The Four Agreements
- My friends describe me as
- Well traveled, humorous, witty, fun to hang out with
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Other than the births of my two children, the moment I witnessed a full solar eclipse on a ship in the Caribbean with a volcano blowing its top on one hand, and a huge water spout on the other, and the rush of darkness swooping my way. Unforgettable!
Recent Entries by Wareameye
Farewell to Lisbon and the Corsair Republics - Nov 15, 2014
Today is a totally free day until the evening when we gather for our farewell festivities and dinner. I take advantage of the opportunity to get a full 8 hours of sleep (unheard of for me on a tour...
Dodging Raindrops in Sintra and Lisbon - Nov 14, 2014
Our last official day of touring is a full one. We travel outside the city to the Royal Palace and a Moorish Castle at Sintra. This is the area where the king of Portugal used to come for hunting, ...
A Rainy Day in Evora and Lisbon - Nov 13, 2014
We say farewell to Spain today, and cross the border into Portugal with a lunch stop and city tour in Evora (accent on the first syllable). It is raining buckets, so we scurry along the narrow stre...