Wanderlustroots's Traveler Profile
- Worked in NYC and saved our money for one year so we could travel in Asia
- Favourite music
- Radiohead. Bjork. TV on the Radio. Beck. Broken Bells. The National. DrNo. Tom Waits. Grizzly Bear. Animal Collective.
- Favourite movie
- The Cook, The Thief, His Wife and Her Lover. Finding Nemo. Baraka. Microcosmos. The Royal Tenenbaums. Superbad. The Hangover.
- English, a small amount of Spanish and French, and a few phrases in Thai and Mandarin
- Favourite quote
- "I don't have a favorite anything. Except Danielle."
- Interests and hobbies
- Meeting the locals, exploring, being spontaneous, observing flora and fauna, watercolor painting, photography, reading
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Favourite book
- The Corrections, Infinite Jest, The Wind Up Bird Chronicle, Underworld, The Amazing Adventures of Kavalier and Clay
- My friends describe me as
- High energy and talkative
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Snorkeling with whale sharks in the Philippines.
Recent Entries by Wanderlustroots
Semporna - Sep 1, 2010
PHOTOS from Semporna
Sepilok Orangutans - Aug 30, 2010
Today we went to the Sepilok Orangutan Rehabilitation Center. Here they claim to take orphaned baby orangutans found by plantation owners and teach them survival skills. The goal is that someday t...
Underwater Borneo - Sep 4, 2010
Today we took an hour boat ride away from the east coast of Borneo to the surrounding reefs of two tiny islands called Mabul and Kapali. AND....We rented an underwater camer...