Wanderingstar's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- MOSTLY PINK FLOYD,THE CLASH, AND OTHER ROCK MUSIC,ESPECIALLY 1980'S.
- Favourite movie
- FOOTBALL FACTORY
- english and a small amount of french and german
- Favourite quote
- WINSTON CHURCHILL'S
- Interests and hobbies
- One thing I want to do before I die
- SEE THE WORLD,HAVE A FAMILY,WATCH MORE FOOTBALL,MAKE MONEY....NO WAY COULD YOU NARROW IT DOWN TO ONE THING
- Favourite book
- SECRET MOLE,by MILOS STANKOVIC
- My friends describe me as
- Loving,caring,warm,intelligent.If they don't,then they are not my friend!
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- KOSOVO 1999.REBEL MACEDONIA 2001.THE ZULUS-A MOMENT IN HISTORY,ALL OF THEM.I GUESS,SEEING WAR ZONE ACTION IN TETOVO 2001 WOULD BE UP THERE!
Recent Entries by Wanderingstar
FEAR IN MAREA - Aug 16, 2012
MAREA WAS THE FIRST PLACE IN ALEPPO PROVINCE TO STAGE PROTESTS IN THE SPRING OF 2011,IN SUPPORT OF DERAA AND HOMS. ON 22/4/11,THE PEOPLE CAME OUT IN SYMPATHY,AND TO DEMAND THEIR FREEDOM AND RIGHT...
Terror in Aleppo - Aug 15, 2012
The maddest place I have ever been,initial impressions were that it was a cross between Belfast,Beirut,Baghdad and Sarajevo,oh,...,and definitely not a nice place to die,but something that could be...
GIANT WOODPECKERS AND TWITCHERS' TET OFFENSIVE - Mar 5, 2001
When you have waited all your life to see action,you don't let a few hundred miles,forgotten luggage,risk of danger or the lack of accreditation put you off. BOOOOM..... CHAKACHAKACHAKACHAKA....