Wanderingfeats's Traveler Profile
- PTA- Kelley Architect- Jonathan
- Favourite music
- I like Adele and Vivaldi. Jonathan like country music. (Blacccchhhh)
- English and Southern. Jonathan can wing his way through French and Polish, and Spanish.
- Interests and hobbies
- photography, traveling, hiking/camping, working to make money to travel...
- Favourite book
- Other than the Bible... Jane Eyre for me, and Wild at Heart for Jonathan
- My friends describe me as
- Adventurous and funny
Recent Entries by Wanderingfeats
Going DUTCH! - Aug 31, 2012
We decided last minute to visit the Rhine River, and we are so glad that we did. We stayed right near the river, beside the screaming loud train, on the 4th floor of a bed and breakfast. The rail c...
Florence- last day - Sep 14, 2012
It's here. Our last day backpacking in Europe has arrived. It’s sad. I would love to go other places, but at the same time, I would really like to sleep in my own bed for few nights. I’...
Sunsoaked Tuscany - Sep 11, 2012
We are now in Tuscany, enjoying the sun and winding down our trip. As I sit here, I am trying to find a little English on TV. Depending on where we are, that can be difficult. I've settled on MTV, ...