Wanderhitch's Traveler Profile
- professional traveller
- Favourite music
- an eclectic collection with a lot of dance
- California, USA
- Favourite movie
- L'Auberge Espagnole or Amelie
- English, beginner Korean, and tiny bits of Swedish, French, and German
- Favourite quote
- Not all who wander are lost. --Tolkein
- Interests and hobbies
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Experience the world.
- Favourite book
- Philip Pullman's His Dark Materials Trilogy
- My friends describe me as
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
Recent Entries by Wanderhitch
The end of one adventure... - Jul 4, 2007
As I sit here enjoying the morning breeze on this lovely Northwest-style summer day, I feel many things. I am happy to be close to family and friends. Spending time with the few I've managed to so ...
Making the most of the end - Jun 19, 2007
The weeks have literally been flying by, which is typical and expected! I've been doing a lot of the same, perhaps just more of it. ^^ The weekend after Buddha's birthday I finally met John's young...
Happy Birthday Buddha! - May 24, 2007
A lot's happened in the last month. More importantly, I'm down to my last month in Korea. I am definitely going home when my contract ends... because I need to get my study visa for Denmark! That's...