Wakingdream's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- The String Cheese Incident, African Jazz Pioneers, Theivery Corporation, Allman Brothers, The Beatles, Bob Dylan, Taj Mahal, Neil Young, The Sea and Cake, Oysterhead, Chili Peppers, Galactic, Jazz Mandolin Project, Yo La Tengo, the list goes on.....
- North York, Toronto, Canada
- Favourite movie
- The Big Lebowski, Laurel Canyon
- English, Hungarian and on a small scale: Serbian, Thai, French
- Favourite quote
- We are what we think. All we are is in our thoughts. With our thoughts, we make the world
- Interests and hobbies
- travelling, photography, music, beer, reading, cooking, exploring, hiking, biking
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Learn more, love more, travel more, show my son as much of the world as possible....
- Favourite book
- A Heartbreaking Work of Staggering Genius-Dave Eggers, A Fine Balance-Rohinton Mistry
- My friends describe me as
- exciteable, fun, determined, loyal , persistent, chatty,
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Having my son trumped Machu Picchu by a landslide...... Making the 5 day trek thru the Andes to Machu Picchu. There were highs, there were lows and I discovered a determination and persistence I never knew existed in me. Thank-god!
Recent Entries by Wakingdream
A Little Goes a Long Way - Apr 21, 2011
I have an unrelenting emotional attachment to animals. I have been emotionally and spiritually touched so deeply in ways I never knew possible through many wildlife encounters over the years and ar...
Tiny Love - Aug 13, 2008
Well, we had him!! We had him we had him we had him!! He is incredible!! SO beautiful and tiny and, I could go on and on.... I can't stop looking at him. No. Staring at him. The way he smells, the ...
Backyard BBQs DO Fill a Travel-esque Need! - May 20, 2010
At one time I would have said that to live life without traveling would not truly be living life. I think I was naïve. Or I was beguiled by the road. Or I simply felt that my place wasn't really...