Vwinans's Traveler Profile
- Retired State of Michigan Branch Office Manager
- Favourite music
- classical, opera, oldies
- Lansing, Michigan USA
- Favourite movie
- don't have one
- English and trying to learn Italian
- Favourite quote
- Blessed Mother Theresa: You can only do what you can do.
- Interests and hobbies
- Reading, writing, studying religion
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Visit Kirkconnell House in Scotland
- Favourite book
- Grapes of Wrath
- My friends describe me as
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Lectoring at St Peter's Basilica, Vatican, Rome
Recent Entries by Vwinans
Watson Lake to Charlie Lake and animals - Jul 15, 2011
We started the day in Watson Lake in the rain. Not hard rain, but misty, wet, and cold. We all thought that we would probably not see any animals along the way because of the rain. That philosophy ...
On the road again, just can't wait... - Jul 14, 2011
Remington Beagle We left Palmer in a fever hotter than a pepper sprout… Anyway we made lousy time as it was rain and fog, and road repair. Val took a picture of a poor flag lady in the fog. T...
Mine, Moose, Mighty pretty falls - Jul 12, 2011
We came back to Palmer so Dave could try his luck at recreational mining in the Hatcher Pass, but it was so cold and rainy he decided to leave the gold for someone else. However, we did drive to th...