Voyageurfred's Traveler Profile
- Freelance writer, photographer and wanderer
- Favourite music
- Cold Play
- Montréal, Canada
- Favourite movie
- Tequila Sunrise (Mel Gibson, Michelle Pfeiffer, Kurt Russel)
- English, French a bit of this, a bit of that...
- Favourite quote
- Nothing ventured... nothing gained! (unknown)
- Interests and hobbies
- Immersing myself in foreign cultures and lands while exploring the great beyond
- One thing I want to do before I die
- is to climb Tanzania's Mount Kilamanjaro
- Favourite book
- Currently "A Year in Provence"
- My friends describe me as
- a wild and adventurous guy, a cup half full!
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Rising at 2:30am, it was the exhilaration of ascending 4,167m Jebel Toubkal in the High Atlas Mountains of Morocco - in total darkness! The summit view at sunrise of the snow-covered peaks was breathtaking!
Photographs from my roving adventures and travels across six continents, including Australia, New Zealand, Russia, France, Morocco, Peru and more!
Recent Entries by Voyageurfred
Just charmin'... and NUTS! - Apr 28, 2006
It was another bright, dry, sunny day as I wandered the bustling streets of Marrakech. In the blue sky, only the occasional cloud drifting by provided shade from the intense sun, a nice backdrop to...
A Walk in the "Hills" - May 8, 2006
After three superb days exploring the souks and wonders of Marrakech, Mohamed, the owner of the Auberge Lepiney, came by my hotel Saturday morning promptly at 9am. Driving south, we stopped at Asni...
You're Brad Pit! - May 18, 2006
Hi Everyone, My 14 day, 3110km road trip in a rental car ended successfully this morning - this is my first opportunity to touch base with you since my last message six days ago. Rather than a long...