Vine_hooligans's Traveler Profile
- Industrial engineers
- Favourite music
- Anything and everything except rap, still listenig to a lot of the tango music we picked up in Argentina
- Sunny South Africa
- Favourite movie
- Too many to mention but recently Australia
- English, Afrikaans and greetings in 10 others
- Favourite quote
- Well what you waiting for?
- Interests and hobbies
- Wine, food, sport, travelling, history, photography
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Become a mommy and daddy....
- Favourite book
- On this trip, Shantaram by Gregory David Roberts
- My friends describe me as
- Brave or crazy
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- The day we heard we were pregnant!
Recent Entries by Vine_hooligans
Read only if you love wine! - Feb 5, 2009
It was great being back behind the wheel again, captain of my own ship with my beautiful co-pilot at my side. Even though our rental car was tiny and not quite a ship, it was great to be in control...
The BIG idea - Mar 30, 2007
Its been said that Dubai is a city where big dreams often come true. For us it all started as a crazy idea, not even a dream! One night in early March, while waiting for Inge-Marie, my wife to ...
Sun and sand and beautiful and lovely.... - Feb 7, 2009
Of all the South America cities we'd visited to date or, in fact, the world, Rio without a doubt had one of the worst and best reputations amongst travellers. After a little warm-up in Sao Paulo we...