Vickysd's Traveler Profile
- Soon to be TEFL teacher
- Favourite music
- Anything apart fom RnB, rap, dance or Westlife
- a little French, a lot of Spanish and I'm learning Thai
- Favourite quote
- ''I learned a valuable lesson that night. If you're going to try to fly a bicycle, you'd better make sure E.T is sittin' in your basket instead of a twelve pack of beer.''
- Interests and hobbies
- Travelling (obviously!), singing at busker's nights, cooking, reading
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Go back to Malawi
- Favourite book
- The Time Travellers Wife
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Rather than a moment,the most amazing 12 months of my life was living and working in Malawi when I was 18. My favourite memory is at Nkhata Bay, sitting on a wooden platform over the lake at sunset with a bottle of Carlsberg and the sound of african drums
Recent Entries by Vickysd
Relaxing on Koh Samui - Jul 15, 2007
So, I've spent a perfect 4 days just relaxing on the beach in Koh Samui. Just what I wanted. However, I think 4 days was enough time. I was starting to get a bit lonely towards the end because ther...
CELTA in Chiang Mai - Jun 4, 2007
Sorry I've neglected this for so long! - Jul 8, 2007
Hello everyone, God, its been ages since I updated this! I'm sorry, but I didn't have a spare minute to myself on the CELTA teaching course! I've now finished it and have been recommended by my tut...