Venoth's Traveler Profile
- Business Development
- Favourite music
- Any Kinds Of Instrumental Collections
- Favourite movie
- The Godfather Series, Rambo, Rocky
- English, Malay, Tamil, Malayalam, Indonesian, Cantonese & Hindi.
- Favourite quote
- Anything is possible.
- Interests and hobbies
- Travel Photography
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Travel around the world.
- Favourite book
- I would rather list my favourite authors....Jeffery Archer, John Grisham, Rani Manicka & Shamini Mahadevan Flint
- My friends describe me as
- A travel addict and a shutterbug.
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Everyday...every minute has been amazing. Thank everyone around me for it, and god as well. :)
Yes!!! South East Asia done in October 2011.
Next target, East Asia...remaining Taiwan, Hong Kong, Macau, Korea, Japan and Mongolia.
Recent Entries by Venoth
Visit To Vadapalani Murugan Temple - Oct 14, 2014
By the grace of Lord Vadapalani Murugan, we arrived at this temple at 12.20 pm and the Uchi Kala Pooja was going on. We managed to witness the Uchi Kala Pooja from a distance. The temple was crowde...
Calling It A Night In Tirupati - Oct 14, 2014
It was indeed a very long drive and by the time we reached the Tirupati borders, it was 8.30 pm . At the borders, we had to pay a state entrance permit for a fee of INR 2200 . This is interesting a...
Visit To Thiruthani Murugan Temple - Oct 14, 2014
We arrived at the temple at sharp 4.30 pm which was simply perfect. As my parents were quite tired, instead of climbing up the stairs, we decided to drive up. We had to use a separate entrance and ...