Veggirl57's Traveler Profile
- Registered Nurse
- Favourite music
- Classical, country, pop, world, Celtic
- Danville, Illinois - raised in Covington, Ind.
- Favourite movie
- Okay, groan but the Sound of Music
- English on a good day
- Favourite quote
- It is not doing great things but doing small things with great love... Mother Teresa
- Interests and hobbies
- Travel, reading, singing, being outdoors
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Travel with each one of my sons.
- Favourite book
- Don't know if its my favorite, but it changed my life: Conversations with God
- My friends describe me as
- a free spirit!
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- This present moment.
Recent Entries by Veggirl57
Unbelievable until you've seen it ! - Oct 1, 2008
Good flight... really good food on Air India....cramped but that's to be expected... India.... how to describe it? An assault on your senses. The noise is deafening... people honk constantly. There...
Another day in darjeeling - Oct 5, 2008
Had an eventful night which led both Gabe and I to confront our loud neighbors at 4 a.m. Needless to say, Gabe was more effective in communicating in not-so-subtle language for them to be quiet. He...
USA!!! - Oct 12, 2008
When I was going down the ramp to get onto Air India for the flight to the US, my arms were up in the air. I was so glad to have made the journey to India, and believe me, equally glad to be coming...