Vaughnyb's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- Soul and R&B
- Atlantic City NJ
- Favourite movie
- Coming to America
- English, Espanol, Thai and Portuguess
- Favourite quote
- 'I would rather invest in life's experiences and not possesions'
- Interests and hobbies
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Live without limits
- Favourite book
- Sacred Path of the Warrior - Shambhala
- My friends describe me as
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- The day I decided to get out and see the world. It broadened my view of the world and exposed the false beliefs.
Recent Entries by Vaughnyb
Touristy Boracay! - Mar 20, 2013
I am in Boracay Island, which is a small island about 20km long. This island is the flagship tourist attraction of the Philippines why, the beaches are beautiful, big hotels, nice restaurants compa...
Back to Guyaquil - Sep 12, 2008
Guayaquil!!!!!!!! If you remember from my post b4 Guayaquil is a mid sized city, not too big not too small, the climate is between 75/90 degrees, has a suburb called Samborondon which is like Mi...
only risk u take in Colombia is wanting to stay!!! - Apr 14, 2010
Well I've been in Medellin Colombia for almost 2 months and I held off writing this report so I can give you a realistic view and I could get to know various parts of the city. Its great, I was ple...