Valerielarocque's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- Rock, Hip-Hop, Country.. I appreciate many kinds of music!
- English and Some Spanish
- Favourite quote
- "Two roads diverged in a wood, and I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference." -Robert Frost
- Interests and hobbies
- Reading, traveling, writing, crafty things-crocheting, scrapbooking, running-working out.
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Can't choose one, but here are a few: Write/Publish a book, run a marathon, and see as much of the world as I can.
- Favourite book
- I have tooo many. I am currently reading Barak Obama's Autobiography, Three Cups of Tea and a book called The End of Overeating which discusses the American food industry-very interesting!
- My friends describe me as
- Loving, Emotional, Huuuuge procrastinator, Impulsive
Recent Entries by Valerielarocque
hello - May 19, 2015
Hi there! My name is Svetlana, what are you up to? I noticed you being online here quite often. Today I was just going to talk toyou in chat when I saw you quit already. I think we should chat anyt...
hi there - May 19, 2015
Hello! How are youdoing today? My name is Oksana, what's your name? I see you sometimes visit this website... I was going to talk to you in chat,but unfortunately you had left already. Maybe you ...
good morning - May 14, 2015
Hello! How do you feel? I am Tanya. I like your page and I want to keep company with you. I suppose, that we can find a common language I intend to write you a letter and I hope to get an answer. I...