Usupandaway's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- don't care... as long as it grooves
- Dutch, German, English and together some little Danish, French and Spanish
- Favourite book
- sorry, too many to name!
- My friends describe me as
- scary, weird, sometimes funny and definitely too spontaneous and someone to rely on
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- ...all moments with friends and family. Those that you can carry in your heart and that you keep when they are not as close as you wish them to be.
- Ralph Waldo Emerson
Recent Entries by Usupandaway
Approaching Cape Horn - Feb 16, 2012
“No one is fit to judge a book until he has rounded Cape Horn in a sailing vessel, until he has bumped into two or three icebergs, until he has been lost in the sands of the desert, until he ...
Unbelievable Paradise, Cold Swim & Icy Camping - Feb 13, 2012
If Antarctica were music it would be Mozart. Art, and it would be Michelangelo. Literature, and it would be Shakespeare. And yet it is something even greater; the only place on earth that is still ...
You wish! ' - Feb 11, 2012
Penguins are beautiful, interesting and funny. They are a pleasure to watch even though they do smell and their voices are not melodious. -George Gaylord Simpson, Penguins Past and Present, Here...