Usupandaway's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- don't care... as long as it grooves
- Dutch, German, English and together some little Danish, French and Spanish
- Favourite book
- sorry, too many to name!
- My friends describe me as
- scary, weird, sometimes funny and definitely too spontaneous and someone to rely on
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- ...all moments with friends and family. Those that you can carry in your heart and that you keep when they are not as close as you wish them to be.
- Ralph Waldo Emerson
Recent Entries by Usupandaway
Bye bye Peru, hello Rapa Nui! - Jul 14, 2012
Time to leave for Montanita were we enjoyed the last day in Ecuador and worked on our blog while enjoying a nice cocktail. We would take the next day-bus to Guayaquil and from there on to catch the...
La Cuidad Blanca - Mar 25, 2012
Shocked, wiser and more impressed of the different characters, people, landscapes and traditions Bolivia has to offer we are heading to another important colonial city in this country: the capital ...
Trail mix and great Omelets - Feb 19, 2012
It was time to start making our way up north. After reaching our southern-most point in Antartica, we are now travelling from Ushuaia to Puerto Natales in Chile. At 07.45am we were gathering togeth...