Txnonna's Traveler Profile
- "the coolest lunch lady ever", according to my youngest child.
- Favourite music
- country-western, gospel, classic rock, jazz, classical
- San Antonio, Texas
- Favourite movie
- "The Sound Of Music" - I can sing every song in that one!
- Favourite quote
- "My goal in life is to be as good of a person my dog already thinks I am."
- Interests and hobbies
- reading, gardening, cooking and being with my granddaughters
- Favourite book
- anything that has a happy ending...
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- everytime someone tells me "I love you"... I am so blessed.
Recent Entries by Txnonna
Fun in the Fountains! - Jul 31, 2008
My daughter thought it would be fun to take the kids out to what they call "the fountain park". It's called Riverside Park, and it's located in Pekin, just across the river from Peoria and only abo...
"Going Home" - Jun 24, 2008
One last cappuccino at the airport, and we board the plane for Paris. Once again, the Air France flight attendants are immaculate, beautiful, and efficient, and they serve us a nice breakfast even ...
"Exploring Florence - Day 2" - Jun 23, 2008
The last day of our vacation. **sigh** DH and I had decided the night before we would head across the Arno River for our final sightseeing excursion, the Boboli Gardens at Pitti Palace, home of the...