Twopeasinapod's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- I listen to all types of music turns your world into something else
- Favourite movie
- Almost and romance movie and action movies
- Favourite quote
- ???? ill let you know
- Interests and hobbies
- Sports (basketball), reading i love to read, i love making thing and recently into videoography
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Visit every continent and almost every country
- Favourite book
- I love this book website called wattpad so many fantastic books there
- My friends describe me as
- Loyal, kind, a bit shy, humorous
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- One of the most amazing places I've visited was the Bayon in Angkor Thom in Cambodia near Angkor Wat, all the faces and how big and high they were made from stone took my breath away most magical experience, and i got to do it with my new tour friend
My boyfriend Jack and I have been together for five years have decided that once we graduating from University were are going to explore the world.
Ive already traveled with him to Southeast Asia visiting Vietnam, Thailand, Laos and Cambodia and forever since then we have been keen as a bean to hit the highway and explore this place we call (home) earth.
Recent Entries by Twopeasinapod
Learn from people's reviews - Jan 21, 2011
In Bangkok we learnt a big lesson when looking to choose from reviews online. On the whole trip we used a site hostelbookers.com one of the hostels there was the cheapest by far and we were only th...
In the city of BIG - Jan 20, 2011
We were only spending a night in the big city of Saigon as we had stayed an extra night in Mui Ne. There are many places to go see in Saigon. Everywhere is chockas with motorcycles. All the side st...
When travelling chose a less popular town - Jan 18, 2011
You Can be quite surprised when travelling to chose a less popular town and find many more delights from them than from busy, over touristy towns. Mui ne is a very small town side on the coast on t...