Twoelders's Traveler Profile
- Karyn - Charlottetown. Malcolm - Ascot
- sadly only English
- Interests and hobbies
- Malcolm - cricket, cooking. Karyn - knitting, crochet
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Malcolm - play in the World Series of Poker. Karyn - see the cherry blossoms in Japan
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Our wedding day
Recent Entries by Twoelders
Back in the land of Haggis! - Jun 28, 2008
We are home! Well, technically not our home, but Fiona's! We managed (after some begging and pleading) to get put on a standby list at the Dubai airport to take an earlier flight back to Glasgow. D...
Finally went up the Petronas Towers! - Jun 26, 2008
Well, after being in KL several times now, I have finally visited the Petronas Towers. And I learned that all this time, I have been mispronouncing Petronas too boot! (It is actually pronounced Pet...
Lounging about in Jogja - Jun 20, 2008
After a week on Seraya, and then a couple of days traveling, and then the freezing cold of Bromo, arriving here in Jogja to have a nice hot shower was just the thing! (Our first hot shower in over ...