Twittg's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- indie, britpop, alternative, folk-rock
- Kodiak, Alaska
- Favourite movie
- possibly Shawshank Redemption, though i like the original Star Wars
- English. A little Spanish and French. Basics in a couple other languages.
- Interests and hobbies
- travel, photography, music, skiing, hiking, camping
- One thing I want to do before I die
- flap my arms and be able to fly
- Favourite book
- "on the road" by jack kerouac
- My friends describe me as
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- when i woke up the other day
Pics from home (Portland, Seattle) Pictures from 1993 trip to Europe Pics from 1996 USA roadtrip Pics from 1999 South Pacific trip
Recent Entries by Twittg
The Bahamas - meh, overrated - Nov 23, 2014
Able to sleep a little on flight. Try to sleep a couple places at Orlando airport but noisy people come sit by me. Wander out to main terminal and check out Universal, NASA and Disney stores. Have ...
Harry Potter Land - Nov 27, 2014
Fly to Orlando. Meet Lucy by xmas tree and taxi to hotel. Check in, change and try to find somewhere to eat. Ethiopian place closed. Go to Mediterranean food. Back to hotel and relax. Up a little ...
Thanksgiving getaway - Nov 22, 2014
I wanted to go to Central or South America, but air miles wouldn't get me there and flights were too expensive. There were also other Caribbean islands I was more interested in (St Lucia, St Maarte...