Tropone's Traveler Profile
- Resort Manager
- Favourite music
- Pop, rock, alternative
- Kewaunee, Wisconsin
- Favourite movie
- V for Vendetta
- Favourite quote
- Some of the best things in life will come to you when you're not looking for them."
- Interests and hobbies
- Computers, reading, pets
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Change someones life for the better.
- Favourite book
- Celestine Prophecy
- My friends describe me as
- Compassionate ,sincere, generous, caring, loving
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Sitting in a pet cemetary crying that my dog had died in an accident and praying to God to make the whole situation a bad dream. And then to have a friend rush over and tell me that it was not my dog. My dog was found a half hour later alive and well.
Recent Entries by Tropone
September 25th-Day Number Five of Vacation - Sep 26, 2007
Day Seven-Carmel, California - Sep 28, 2007
Today is Thursday and we have had yet another fantastic day in Carmel. Our morning started out the same as every other... we spent about an hour and half on the beach. I jogged around and Steve wal...
Day Six Vacation-Carmel California - Sep 26, 2007
Today was another beautiful day in sunny Carmel, California! Lots of sunshine and blue skies with temperatures around 70 degrees. The day started out with our regular routine. We spent about an hou...