Trippinbethany's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- paolo nutini, jack johnson, mika
- Grand Rapids Michigan
- English et Francais
- Interests and hobbies
- Travelling. spending summers in the white mountains of new hampshire, reading, watching/playing tennis
- One thing I want to do before I die
- visit every continent
- Favourite book
- the twits
- My friends describe me as
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- walking through the ocean off the cost of holland to an island while the tide was out with a bunch of dutch people. i seriously thought i was going to die from exhaustion...thankfully, i did not
Recent Entries by Trippinbethany
Back in the States - Oct 20, 2007
Spent the rest of my summer back at camp in new hampshire. Had a great three weeks and remet all my friends from the first summer, pllus some great new people. Worked in the office and ran after ch...
Oh Holland - Oct 20, 2007
So we flew into Amsterdam to stay with Ryan's friends for a week. They took us back to their home in Friesland via train. A very clean train at that. The week was a blast, but I was a bit tired and...
Back to Dublin - Oct 20, 2007
So Ryan and I spent a weekend in Dublin, which was great! We spent a lot of time around TempleBar area at night and during the day we saw everything we could. We were going to get tattoos but they ...