Trinitrish's Traveler Profile
- Admin Assistant
- Favourite music
- Almost everything! But usually adult contemporary and alternative.
- Favourite quote
- life's a bitch and then you die.
- Interests and hobbies
- Outdoors adventures, Travel, Music, Socialising,
- One thing I want to do before I die
- complete a book about my life
- My friends describe me as
- Spontaneous, Loyal, Free Spirited and Open Minded
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- everyday's amazing when you realise you are alive and you have so much to live for. I love the unexpected.
I want to offer my services and assistance to you should you need it when visiting Trinidad and Tobago!
If you are not sure about places to visit, hotels, car rentals, lime light, food etc when in Trinidad and Tobago, please feel freel to look me up. Don't be afraid to ask questions or I can even be your personal guide if you desire.
I have had the opportunity to meet lots of wonderful people and make great friends and would love to meet you to!
You can contact me at 1 868 351 3452.
Would love to hear from you.
Recent Entries by Trinitrish
Down the Islands - Off Chaguramas Trinidad - Apr 1, 2014
Trinidad is famous for Carnival, Calypso, Pan and Oil & Natural Gas in the Business world. Of Course, there are other things but the Island isn't famous for beaches etc. Well, not like its sist...
Trinidad J'ouvert 2013 - The Memories - Feb 2, 2013
I know this is a bit late in coming….but nevertheless….TRINIDAD & TOBAGO J'OUVERT 2013…the MEMORIES. You see, I am a true j’ouvert junkie! I admit a serious addic...
Duran Sanitarium - May 2, 2013
After leaving POAS volcano, we had time. I really wanted to do something a bit Unorthodox from the nature adventures. I had seen an episode about a haunted Sanitarium in Costa Rica on one of th...