Trialsrider's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- Americana, Rock, and Blues
- Dallas, Texas
- Favourite movie
- The Last Picture Show
- English, Spanglish
- Favourite quote
- Somethings have to be believed to be seen.
- Interests and hobbies
- Motorcycles, Music, Art, Travel, and Literature
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Visit Machu Picchu
- Favourite book
- One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest
- My friends describe me as
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Standing on top of the Pyramid at Monte Alban in Oaxaca.
Recent Entries by Trialsrider
Thursday July 26, 2007 - Jul 26, 2007
7/26/2007 The next morning we got up early as we were still an hour ahead of the time at home, but we would lose that about an hour out from El Paso. Sibyl met us at the IHOP next door to the motel...
Wednesday July 25, 2007 - Jul 25, 2007
7/25/2007 The next morning we left heading south on I-17 to Phoenix. Not much occurred along the way. The weather cooperated and we sailed along making good time. We were back in the saguaro countr...
Leaving Laredo - Jul 21, 2007
7/21/2007 Paul came by about 8:30 and we loaded up my gear and went back to his house to load up the two pretty bikes in the back of his truck. The other three bikes were already loaded on the trai...