Trevorivey's Traveler Profile
- Peace Corps Education Volunteer
- Favourite music
- Country, Gospel, Christian Rock
- Sumter, South Carolina
- English, Spanish, soon to be Guarani
- Favourite quote
- Shoot for the moon and you'll land amongst the stars!
- Interests and hobbies
- Reading, writing, swimming, walking, traveling, eating, shopping, cooking
- Favourite book
- Lois Lowry - Number the Stars
My adventures as a member of the United State Peace Coprs in Paraguay - Early Elementary Education Advisor.
Recent Entries by Trevorivey
Getting On... - Mar 17, 2007
Well I've been back in the States now for about a week now and I am trying to pick up where I left off. Not a day goes by that I don't think about the wild experience that I left behind or the chal...
Can't leave without first getting parasites! - Mar 6, 2007
I have been in Asuncion today all day. I am trying to get the last little bit of clearance needed in order for them to sign off on my departure. However, it doesn't look like I will be coming home ...
The End of an Amazing Journey... - Mar 6, 2007
I write to you back in the States filled with so much confusion...about where am I actually supposed to be in life. I thought that this experience was going to bef or me...that this was what God wa...