Trevfi's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- Bit of everything but love the Foo's
- Barely any, English at a push
- Interests and hobbies
- Music, Eating and Sleeping
- One thing I want to do before I die
- travel the world :)
- Favourite book
- At the moment, the Lonely Planet Guide to ______
- My friends describe me as
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Well, its either trekking to Machu Picchu, staying up till dawn singing karaoke in Tokyo or bungee jumping in New Zealand. I don't think either of us can believe that sentence isn't sarcasm but actual fact. We are lucky beggers and no doubt.
Recent Entries by Trevfi
Lost on Planet China - Nov 15, 2011
Beijing Airport is beautiful. It was designed by British architect, Sir Norman Foster, and its pretty stunning with high vaulted ceilings spanning for 100's of metres. I wouldn't usually mention ai...
Oh Canada, eh? - Mar 17, 2012
Our final stop on the 'world tour' was Canada. This was mainly because Trevor's brother Derek and wife Sarah emigrated out there around 12 years ago and it would be a good opportunity to spend a pr...
The Beach - Feb 9, 2012
So our final stop in South East Asia was southern Thailand and all the lovely beaches. Well not all of them, that would take AGES. We started on the island of Koh Tao off the east coast (near the i...