Trentrollings's Traveler Profile
- Support Worker, Pizza Cook and Delivery Driver
- Favourite music
- Lots of Christian Music
- Calgary, Alberta
- Favourite movie
- Tears of the Sun
- English and Creole (Near Fluent)
- Favourite quote
- Too many to choose from!!!
- Interests and hobbies
- Photography, Piano, Youth, Missions, Travel, Hiking, Enjoying God's Creation
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Visit all 7 continents and learn at least 4 languages. Also bungee jumping, skydiving, and zorbing.
- Favourite book
- The Bible
- My friends describe me as
- You would have to ask them!!!
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Probably travelling to the Philippines and doing programs for thousands of people, feeding live chickens to tigers, snorkelling and enjoying the South China Sea, and seeing God work in amazing ways there.
Click here to find out more about Venture Teams International!!!
God's Littlest Angels, Canada
This is the website of God's Littlest Angels Canada. Check this out for upcoming events, and infor on the orphanage.
Trent Rollings MSN Space
My MSN Space has photos and videos from all recent trips. Also, find out more about my future travel plans and my life at home!!!
Recent Entries by Trentrollings
A Long Awaited Update - May 4, 2008
Hey There Everyone, Well I am not usually accustomed to waiting so long between entries but these past couple of months have been pretty crazy. Well I will start from back in Uganda. We had an amaz...
A New Country, A New Journey - Mar 9, 2008
Hey There Everyone, Our team has finally made it to Uganda!!! We left the Philippines @ 12:20am on Wednesday, March 5th and we faced a huge challenge right from the start. There had been a misunder...
Made it to Gensan!!! - Feb 21, 2008
Well Hey There Everyone, So I realize that it has been quite a long time since my last correspondance e-mail, but it has been because we have been so busily involved in ministry here in the Philipp...