Travelwithjorg's Traveler Profile
- Writer/ Explorer
- Favourite music
- Rock, Pop, Reaggae, Dance, Jazz, Hiphop
- Favourite movie
- Lord of the Rings, The Matrix, Indiana Jones
- Dutch, English, German, French, Swahili
- Favourite quote
- Don't dream what you will be doing, do what you were always dreaming!
- Interests and hobbies
- Hiking, football, tennis, running, snowboarding, diving, guitar
- One thing I want to do before I die
- See and explore the world
- Favourite book
- Lonely Planet
- My friends describe me as
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Check out this travelblog then you will see!!!?!?!
Recent Entries by Travelwithjorg
Part 2 is starting in the wild North of Zambia! - Jul 24, 2012
The bus ride to Kashikishi takes 15 hours and everybody was curious if I went all the way north and why. Despite all questions I had a very good time and already made my name in the beginning of th...
Baby shopping - Jan 28, 2013
A 4 hour bus and a 22 hour train ride brought me to my last destination in India, Mumbai. I met a very nice Canadian couple in the train and eventually ended up in the same guesthouse which is the ...
1000 year old porn temples - Jan 25, 2013
A cold and ****** train ride took me to the small town of Khajuraho. The erotic carvings that swathe Khajuraho's three groups of World Heritage–listed temples are among the finest temple art ...