Travelnshit's Traveler Profile
- Good for nothing lay-about.
- Favourite music
- I have an eclectic taste in music, most of which makes everyone elses ears bleed.
- Favourite movie
- Horror, Sci-Fi and anything with hot chicks brandishing guns.
- Just English because I'm an ignorant bastard with an inability to grasp any language beyond ordering a beer.
- Favourite quote
- "Tourist, Rincewind had decided, meant 'idiot'" - Terry Pratchett
- Interests and hobbies
- Driving really slowly in the middle lane, hanging out in town wearing a hoody and drinking cider, scratching my arse and traveling the world.
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Favourite book
- The Lonely Planet for whatever country I'm in.
- My friends describe me as
- An anally retentive nerd with bad hair and appalling taste in music.
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- So many moments from hearing a new born baby cry to watching lambs frolic in a field. Seeing the first flowers of spring bloom to feeling a single snowflake on my cheek. Nah, just jokes. It was the first time I injected crack into my eyeball.
With or without minions. Preferably with minions so there's someone to bring me bacon in the morning, but I can live without minions as long as there's bacon anyway.
Find me whoring my shit over on Instagram and Flickr. Go check it out. It will instantly make you rich and good looking and will increase your Awesome Rating by approximately 117%. (Probably not, but if you're already rich and good looking, well then, it's great to meet you. Dinner? Your treat.)
Recent Entries by Travelnshit
Aaaand That's India For Now - Mar 19, 2015
All over India when you catch a train, sometimes a group of transgenders, or hijras, will board and ask men for money. They clap loudly, touch men on their heads and the men are expected to give th...
Heaven On Earth - Mar 17, 2015
So these living root bridges we'd come to see are actually located in a valley which is easily accessible from Cherrapunji. You can do it in a day and domestic tourists from Shillong do indeed do t...
Dipping Into The North East - Mar 13, 2015
I'd first heard about the Living Root Bridges of Cherrapunji on Atlas Obscura's website and tucked that little nugget of awesome away in the back of my mind for when I finally made it to India. It'...