Travelnshit's Traveler Profile
- Good for nothing lay-about.
- Favourite music
- I have an eclectic taste in music, most of which makes everyone elses ears bleed.
- Favourite movie
- Horror, Sci-Fi and anything with hot chicks brandishing guns.
- Just English because I'm an ignorant bastard with an inability to grasp any language beyond ordering a beer.
- Favourite quote
- "Tourist, Rincewind had decided, meant 'idiot'" - Terry Pratchett
- Interests and hobbies
- Driving really slowly in the middle lane, hanging out in town wearing a hoody and drinking cider, scratching my arse and traveling the world.
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Favourite book
- The Lonely Planet for whatever country I'm in.
- My friends describe me as
- An anally retentive nerd with bad hair and appalling taste in music.
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- So many moments from hearing a new born baby cry to watching lambs frolic in a field. Seeing the first flowers of spring bloom to feeling a single snowflake on my cheek. Nah, just jokes. It was the first time I injected crack into my eyeball.
With or without minions. Preferably with minions so there's someone to bring me bacon in the morning, but I can live without minions as long as there's bacon anyway.
Find me whoring my shit over on Instagram and Flickr. Go check it out. It will instantly make you rich and good looking and will increase your Awesome Rating by approximately 117%. (Probably not, but if you're already rich and good looking, well then, it's great to meet you. Dinner? Your treat.)
Recent Entries by Travelnshit
The Calm Before The Tourist Storm - Feb 21, 2015
Seriously India, I love you but you sure do like to punish people for last minute plan changes, and it was a last minute plan change that had me thoughtfully munching my way through a masala dosa w...
SW England - Day 10 - Say Cheeeeeese - Jun 29, 2014
Firstly, what manner of physics governs the unpacking and repacking of a tent? I mean, it ******* came out of that space, surely it should go back in?! Secondly, caving! Woo! The second mos...
SW England - Day 9 - Cheddar Gorge - Jun 28, 2014
It actually doesn't take a **** tonne of time to get to Cheddar from Cornwall even when your sat nav is trying to kill you because you forgot to turn off the "no motorways" option. Oops. But a...