Travelnshit's Traveler Profile
- I get people drunk.
- Favourite music
- I have an eclectic taste in music, most of which makes everyone elses ears bleed.
- Favourite movie
- Horror, Sci-Fi and anything with hot chicks brandishing guns.
- Just English because I'm an ignorant bastard with an inability to grasp any language beyond ordering a beer.
- Favourite quote
- "Tourist, Rincewind had decided, meant 'idiot'" - Terry Pratchett
- Interests and hobbies
- Eating large quantities of cheesecake then bitching that I'm fat.
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Favourite book
- The Lonely Planet for whatever country I'm in.
- My friends describe me as
- An anally retentive nerd with bad hair and appalling taste in music.
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- So many moments from hearing a new born baby cry to watching lambs frolic in a field. Seeing the first flowers of spring bloom to feeling a single snowflake on my cheek. Nah, just jokes. It was the first time I injected crack into my eyeball.
With or without minions. Preferably with minions so there's someone to bring me bacon in the morning, but I can live without minions as long as there's bacon anyway.
Find me whoring my shit over on Instagram. Go check it out. It will instantly make you rich and good looking and will increase your Awesome Rating by approximately 117%. (Probably not, but if you're already rich and good looking, well then, it's great to meet you. Dinner? Your treat.)
Recent Entries by Travelnshit
Wales Day 5: Llechwedd Slate Caverns - Jul 6, 2016
On account of our unparalleled skills for getting lost even with a satnav we left the campsite stupidly early to get to the Llechwedd Slate Caverns to take advantage of their 20% discount offer if ...
Tiny Trekking - Jul 1, 2015
You know when you stumble bleary eyed off an overnight bus, tired and hungry and barely keeping murderous urges in check, and hoards of taxi and tuk tuk drivers besiege the exit of the bus insistin...
Wales Day 3: Never Trust A Weather Forecast - Jul 4, 2016
It was a bloody lovely day when we woke up and the Met Office assured us it would remain so until around 3ish when it would cloud over and possibly rain. "**** it! " we thought, "Let's wear shorts!...