Travelnshit's Traveler Profile
- Good for nothing lay-about.
- Favourite music
- I have an eclectic taste in music, most of which makes everyone elses ears bleed.
- Favourite movie
- Horror, Sci-Fi and anything with hot chicks brandishing guns.
- Just English because I'm an ignorant bastard with an inability to grasp any language beyond ordering a beer.
- Favourite quote
- "Tourist, Rincewind had decided, meant 'idiot'" - Terry Pratchett
- Interests and hobbies
- Driving really slowly in the middle lane, hanging out in town wearing a hoody and drinking cider, scratching my arse and traveling the world.
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Favourite book
- The Lonely Planet for whatever country I'm in.
- My friends describe me as
- An anally retentive nerd with bad hair and appalling taste in music.
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- So many moments from hearing a new born baby cry to watching lambs frolic in a field. Seeing the first flowers of spring bloom to feeling a single snowflake on my cheek. Nah, just jokes. It was the first time I injected crack into my eyeball.
With or without minions. Preferably with minions so there's someone to bring me bacon in the morning, but I can live without minions as long as there's bacon anyway.
Find me whoring my shit over on Instagram Go check it out. It will instantly make you rich and good looking and will increase your Awesome Rating by approximately 117%. (Probably not, but if you're already rich and good looking, well then, it's great to meet you. Dinner? Your treat.)
Recent Entries by Travelnshit
Living It Up - Feb 13, 2015
One of my favourite things to wake up to, apart from breakfast in bed consisting of a large pile of bacon and half a cheesecake, is the cry of "Chaaiiii chaaiiii garam chaiiii garam garam chaiiii g...
Bouldering, Sunsets And Macrame - Feb 9, 2015
Hampi consists mainly of granite boulders which Michael pretty much couldn't get over. Granite is proper expensive in Europe and here they just use roughly cut slabs as make shift fences like it wa...
Hampi On Two Less Terrifying Wheels - Feb 7, 2015
Hampi is what happens when you take a bunch of aesthetically pleasing stuff and chuck it all together in a manner that makes it really hard to keep your jaw from scraping on the floor in an undigni...