Travelnshit's Traveler Profile
- Good for nothing lay-about.
- Favourite music
- I have an eclectic taste in music, most of which makes everyone elses ears bleed.
- Favourite movie
- Horror, Sci-Fi and anything with hot chicks brandishing guns.
- Just English because I'm an ignorant bastard with an inability to grasp any language beyond ordering a beer.
- Favourite quote
- "Tourist, Rincewind had decided, meant 'idiot'" - Terry Pratchett
- Interests and hobbies
- Driving really slowly in the middle lane, hanging out in town wearing a hoody and drinking cider, scratching my arse and traveling the world.
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Favourite book
- The Lonely Planet for whatever country I'm in.
- My friends describe me as
- An anally retentive nerd with bad hair and appalling taste in music.
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- So many moments from hearing a new born baby cry to watching lambs frolic in a field. Seeing the first flowers of spring bloom to feeling a single snowflake on my cheek. Nah, just jokes. It was the first time I injected crack into my eyeball.
World domination! Right after this cup of tea...
With or without minions. Preferably with minions so there's someone to bring me bacon in the morning, but I can live without minions as long as there's bacon anyway.
Find me whoring my shit around various parts of the Internet. Go check it out. It will instantly make you rich and good looking and will increase your Awesome Rating by approximately 117%*
* Probably not, but if you're already rich and good looking, well then, it's great to meet you. Dinner? Your treat.
Recent Entries by Travelnshit
Worship At The Alter Of Tea - Jan 6, 2015
God I love tea. I love it so much. I don't think there's any other liquid that I revere above tea, not even beer or Jägermeister and I'm pretty ******* fond of both of those things. Tea is the...
Bamboo Rafting On The Periyar Lake - Jan 5, 2015
This morning we'd arranged to have Satheeth to pick us up after breakfast. Yeah, I know we were due to get enough food to keep us going for about three days, I only ate a fraction of my packed...
Cutlery Is For The Weak - Dec 14, 2014
Ok, so, whilst I was looking for somewhere to stay in Alappuzha, a friend recommended the amazing Alleppey 3 Palms Guest House which only cost me ₹350 per night and this included dinner ...