Travelnshit's Traveler Profile
- I get people drunk.
- Favourite music
- I have an eclectic taste in music, most of which makes everyone elses ears bleed.
- Favourite movie
- Horror, Sci-Fi and anything with hot chicks brandishing guns.
- Just English because I'm an ignorant bastard with an inability to grasp any language beyond ordering a beer.
- Favourite quote
- "Tourist, Rincewind had decided, meant 'idiot'" - Terry Pratchett
- Interests and hobbies
- Eating large quantities of cheesecake then bitching that I'm fat.
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Favourite book
- The Lonely Planet for whatever country I'm in.
- My friends describe me as
- An anally retentive nerd with bad hair and appalling taste in music.
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- So many moments from hearing a new born baby cry to watching lambs frolic in a field. Seeing the first flowers of spring bloom to feeling a single snowflake on my cheek. Nah, just jokes. It was the first time I injected crack into my eyeball.
With or without minions. Preferably with minions so there's someone to bring me bacon in the morning, but I can live without minions as long as there's bacon anyway.
Find me whoring my shit over on Instagram. Go check it out. It will instantly make you rich and good looking and will increase your Awesome Rating by approximately 117%. (Probably not, but if you're already rich and good looking, well then, it's great to meet you. Dinner? Your treat.)
Recent Entries by Travelnshit
Where Do I Even Begin? - Aug 16, 2015
You've got to get used to India. You can read about it all you want and glean information from friends who've been there, you can research it until you feel you know it like an old friend, you can ...
I'll Be Back - Jun 10, 2015
It was surreal heading back into Kathmandu. I'd come back to apply for my Indian visa as I'd heard they'd started issuing them again, and whilst it's possible to arrange it in Pokhara it's already ...
Getting Leh'd - Aug 12, 2015
So here's the thing about Leh; it's remote as ****. Seriously. There was no Internet for three days when we rocked up and the town often loses connectivity. Apparently they have one line that comes...