Travelnshit's Traveler Profile
- I get people drunk.
- Favourite music
- I have an eclectic taste in music, most of which makes everyone elses ears bleed.
- Favourite movie
- Horror, Sci-Fi and anything with hot chicks brandishing guns.
- Just English because I'm an ignorant bastard with an inability to grasp any language beyond ordering a beer.
- Favourite quote
- "Tourist, Rincewind had decided, meant 'idiot'" - Terry Pratchett
- Interests and hobbies
- Eating large quantities of cheesecake then bitching that I'm fat.
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Favourite book
- The Lonely Planet for whatever country I'm in.
- My friends describe me as
- An anally retentive nerd with bad hair and appalling taste in music.
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- So many moments from hearing a new born baby cry to watching lambs frolic in a field. Seeing the first flowers of spring bloom to feeling a single snowflake on my cheek. Nah, just jokes. It was the first time I injected crack into my eyeball.
With or without minions. Preferably with minions so there's someone to bring me bacon in the morning, but I can live without minions as long as there's bacon anyway.
Find me whoring my shit over on Instagram. Go check it out. It will instantly make you rich and good looking and will increase your Awesome Rating by approximately 117%. (Probably not, but if you're already rich and good looking, well then, it's great to meet you. Dinner? Your treat.)
Recent Entries by Travelnshit
Adventures In Bhagsu - Jun 25, 2015
There are about a thousand things to do in the hippy training camp that is Bhagsu in between saluting the sun and having all the blood rush to your head in a decidedly unpleasant manner as you atte...
Hello To The Waistline - Jun 19, 2015
Bhagsu and Dharamkot consist entirely of hills and the trick is to try and minimise the hillage between where you're staying and the nearest beer. We massively failed at the first attempt and ended...
As Spiritual As A Spanner - Jun 14, 2015
There's only one reason to go to Dharamsala and that's to get a bus straight to McLeodGanj. Fact. And the best way to get there from Amritsar is to bus it to Pathankot first and change buses there,...