Travelnshit's Traveler Profile
- I get people drunk.
- Favourite music
- I have an eclectic taste in music, most of which makes everyone elses ears bleed.
- Favourite movie
- Horror, Sci-Fi and anything with hot chicks brandishing guns.
- Just English because I'm an ignorant bastard with an inability to grasp any language beyond ordering a beer.
- Favourite quote
- "Tourist, Rincewind had decided, meant 'idiot'" - Terry Pratchett
- Interests and hobbies
- Eating large quantities of cheesecake then bitching that I'm fat.
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Favourite book
- The Lonely Planet for whatever country I'm in.
- My friends describe me as
- An anally retentive nerd with bad hair and appalling taste in music.
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- So many moments from hearing a new born baby cry to watching lambs frolic in a field. Seeing the first flowers of spring bloom to feeling a single snowflake on my cheek. Nah, just jokes. It was the first time I injected crack into my eyeball.
With or without minions. Preferably with minions so there's someone to bring me bacon in the morning, but I can live without minions as long as there's bacon anyway.
Find me whoring my shit over on Instagram and Flickr. Go check it out. It will instantly make you rich and good looking and will increase your Awesome Rating by approximately 117%. (Probably not, but if you're already rich and good looking, well then, it's great to meet you. Dinner? Your treat.)
Recent Entries by Travelnshit
Everest Base Camp Trek: Day 3 - Apr 3, 2015
It was cloudy when we rocked up to Namche Bazaar and you do kinda forget where you are when it's cloudy then this morning we woke up to this view. Oh hello, tiny mountain town! Namche is pretty muc...
Everest Base Camp Trek: Day 2 - Apr 2, 2015
After yesterdays relatively chilled stroll downhill, today was pretty much when we were somewhat brutally reminded that the majority of this trek would be of the upwards persuasion as we made our w...
Everest Base Camp Trek: Day 1 - Apr 1, 2015
Lukla is probably the world's most dangerous airport. The runway is 527 metres long which is essentially two tenths of **** all in actual real life runway terms and it slopes at a 12% gradient beca...