Travellingross's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- A little bit of everything
- Favourite movie
- Interview with the Vampire; Austin Powers; Anchorman; Death Becomes Her; Forrest Gump
- English and commonsense
- Favourite quote
- "Overcoming poverty is not a gesture or charity, it is an act of justice" - Nelson Mandela
- Interests and hobbies
- Travel, music, finance, fun
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Travel-wise: visit all 7 continents.
- Favourite book
- The Wolf of Wall Street, Jordan Belfort
- My friends describe me as
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- The most amazing travel moment was overlooking Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe, and realising how infinitely small I am on this great Earth. A rare moment in my life where I went back a second time to visit and enjoy. Cost = US$20. It was my 1st o/s trip.
Recent Entries by Travellingross
Fun in the Snow - Feb 20, 2014
Waking up Sunday 9 Feb, the sky had cleared and the snow was melting in the streets. Arriving at the airport it was very apparent that flights had been delayed by the sight of hundreds of people cr...
Kon'nichiwa Japan! - Feb 8, 2014
I had just 36 hrs in Perth between Ghana and Japan having landed early hours of Monday 3 Feb. Enough time to unpack, watch the super bowl, make last minute arrangements, dinner with family, feed Bl...
The Final Chapter - Feb 1, 2014
Like any good story, there will be an encore and that will be my Japan break, but this is the final entry on Ghana. I'm not one to dwell on the past and the reason I kept this blog is so that I don...