Travellingfool's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- Dylan. Marley. Zeppelin. lots more
- Favourite movie
- City of God or Motorcycle Diaries
- english, spanish, learning arabic
- Favourite quote
- "mother culture is lying to you"
- Interests and hobbies
- rock climbing, skateboarding, moutain biking, reading, drawing
- One thing I want to do before I die
- realize there's nothing I haven't finished that I wanted to
- Favourite book
- Catch 22 or CHE by Jon Anderson
- My friends describe me as
- ask them, I don't know
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
Recent Entries by Travellingfool
just scratching the surface - Mar 30, 2008
"wa Mike?" I sat confused, staring at the professor. I can only guess what kind of dumb, confused look I must have had on my face. "La arif." I responded, indicating the ever famous response in a c...
first impressions - Mar 21, 2008
"Amrikee?" He asked me. "yes,um naam." I responded. His mouth turned up into a wry smile. I was braving the city of Amman in a taxi cab alone, and I was hung out to dry. My Arabic was good enough t...
just what I needed - Jul 23, 2007
so as if rio wasn´t a vacation already, I went to an island called Ilha Grande this weekend with some other students from the language school. Our group was five Americans and an English girl, yet ...