Travelinkerry's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- country, 80's, disco and pop
- Favourite movie
- King Arthur and LOTR Trilogy
- Interests and hobbies
- Travel, photography, scrapbooking, music and reading
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Visit all the countries in Europe!
- Favourite book
- Lord of the Rings Trilogy
- My friends describe me as
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- too many to mention
In April 2005, this is a trip my friend and I took to tour the highlands of Scotland. We saw many castles and beautiful scenery.
Recent Entries by Travelinkerry
A polar bear in Skagway? Not! - May 16, 2008
So Bernie & I went for breakfast early to avoid the crowd at the Horizon Court; like 6am and actually we did avoid it for the most part. I also saw 2 women that had the same pink jacket that I ...
What else is there to do in Munich but drink! - May 25, 2007
I can't say that the breakfast was good with runny eggs, weak orange juice and some type of unidentifiable fruit. But having it with all our new Australian friends made up for that. Our destination...
Did Ju-Neau That? - May 15, 2008
was the punch line of a joke our morning guide, Ron told us on our way back from the Dog Sled Summer Camp. He was a funny, older man who seemed to love his job. I could see why, Juneau, a pretty, c...